News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

WHY I AM NEVER COMING HOME AND SHUT UP.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 05, 2014, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2014, 10:45:07 AM
It'll be just like Machete, only with no Danny Trejo.

When I finish inhaling, this will be the best laugh ever.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

And then you have to figure out how this will all fit in with his Tibetan Buddhism and animal rights activism.  Will he lead the Arizona State Legislature in meditation?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 06, 2014, 10:50:00 AM
And then you have to figure out how this will all fit in with his Tibetan Buddhism and animal rights activism.  Will he lead the Arizona State Legislature in meditation?

HAW HAW!  Remember Ernst Rohm? 

Neither do I.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

This is one of the 5 reasons that Arizona is so fucking mental.  Old flakes turn conservative, retire here.

We have Alice Cooper on the radio 5 nights a week, being painfully unfunny between playing songs, wheezing about shit that happened 50 YEARS AGO.