News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Where You Lacking Nightmare Fuel??

Started by hooplala, January 07, 2014, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

Now mind you, I don't want anyone to think I am necessarily opposed to this... I can understand the appeal of it more than I can becoming a furry.  Or being a furry.  Or whatever the fuck... but this hits an uncanny valley part of my brain that just produces pure fear.  For me.  YMMV.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Won't load for me because German internets are sloooooooow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 07, 2014, 09:54:46 PM

It's about white men who like becoming rubber women.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 07, 2014, 09:57:33 PM

What's not to love about THAT?

DOUR,
Has huge elastic tits.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 07, 2014, 09:58:21 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 07, 2014, 09:57:33 PM

What's not to love about THAT?

DOUR,
Has huge elastic tits.

It's the Shaye St. John faces that squick me out.  I love rubber titties.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 07, 2014, 10:03:41 PM
People never fail to delight me!

The mental image of an alien landing, and encountering one of the guys from this doc, tickles me raw.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 07, 2014, 10:06:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 07, 2014, 10:03:41 PM
People never fail to delight me!

The mental image of an alien landing, and encountering one of the guys from this doc, tickles me raw.

They landed 2 years ago.  They met with Mitch McConnell, got back in their ship, and are never coming back.  Earth is under quarantine for being retarded hominids with nukes.  Would YOU allow us into the Great Galactic Society?  Fuck no.  We're just lucky they don't call for the pest control dudes.

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 07, 2014, 10:07:58 PMEarth is under quarantine for being retarded hominids with nukes.

I can easily believe this.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: They took one look at us and said "NOPE".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

Srsly.  If I don't trust my own species with nukes, why would I think a technologically superior race would?

hooplala

Yeah, it pains me to know that Ann Coulter is constantly beamed out to the entire universe.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman