News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

FBI Hatin' on the Juggalos.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., January 08, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://music.yahoo.com/news/insane-clown-posse-sue-fbi-over-juggalos-39-153022908-rolling-stone.html

QuoteHorrorcore-rap duo Insane Clown Posse, along with four fans, are suing the Department of Justice and the FBI, demanding that the agencies purge the fan name "Juggalos" from their list of gang members. "Organized crime is by no means part of the Juggalo culture," reads the complaint, filed this morning in federal court in Detroit.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

yes, fight the power! fight the illuminati!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, this has been in the making for a long time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

If ICP fans count as a gang . . . I have some disturbing news for the FBI regarding "Bieber-fever".

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 10, 2014, 04:34:53 AM
If ICP fans count as a gang . . . I have some disturbing news for the FBI regarding "Bieber-fever".

OMG. Beliebers are a GANG.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

I welcome our brave government's push to rid our troubled streets of this riffraff. Not only are Juggalos dangerous, they have terrible makeup skills and listen to awful music. I heard Juggalos originated the jenkem outbreak of '04 and were directly involved in the election of Jefferson Davis.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Quote from: V3X on January 10, 2014, 07:02:24 AM
I welcome our brave government's push to rid our troubled streets of this riffraff. Not only are Juggalos dangerous, they have terrible makeup skills and listen to awful music. I heard Juggalos originated the jenkem outbreak of '04 and were directly involved in the election of Jefferson Davis.

:lulz: