News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Hunter S. Thompson FOIA: LBJ correspondence

Started by Bu🤠ns, August 11, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

QuoteIn the beginning of June 1964, just months before the Gulf of Tonkin incident inspired standard military action in Southeast Asia, HST offered his services to the President and the American people as the governor of American Samoa and a rational representative in the Pacific.

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/aug/16/HST-LBJ-OMG

Waltman

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 18, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
This is hardly news.  He really enjoyed Skinny Views and spent 2 books and a ream of correspondence bitching that he didn't get the job.

How significant was this do you think?

Doktor Howl

This is hardly news.  He spent 2 books and a ream of correspondence bitching that he didn't get the job.
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 18, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
This is hardly news.  He spent 2 books and a ream of correspondence bitching that he didn't get the job.

I dig...i was more posting it for posterity as they had obtained the docs via FOIA req.

hirley0

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to ac

dit: Today at 02:55:48 pm                             Eisenhower and MacArthur.
  dit: Today at 03:00:39 pm                Nikita Khrushchev      &       Dwight D. Eisenhower
BLUE         dit: Yesterday at 02:02:     dit: Today at 03:02                                                RED

dit: Yesterday at 11:57:08 am

yeah I doubt it 3:11pm 10/9/21