News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Dispatches from a Foreign Land

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 05, 2014, 05:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 11, 2014, 02:59:49 AM
Now in San Francisco.  Airport code SFO.   :lulz:

Last leg.
Do you have time to run around there?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Nope.

Had a flight out in a puddle jumper the moment we arrived, more or less.  To Tucson.  The End of the Line.  Nobody transfers through Tucson.  It is not a hub of any kind.  You're either coming or going, and if you are going, it is with the sure & certain knowledge that you'll be back before you know it.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ah, so you are now back in the land of the dead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

You got Tucson all over Germany. OSHI-
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 07, 2014, 05:41:42 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 07, 2014, 05:38:28 AM
Can't you drop Mike down an oubliette or something? All those castles and not a single convenient place to drop a turd. I'm glad everything else seems to be going well, though.

Well, Mike managed to hand me my revenge all gold-plated and shit.

The new machine has two significant improvements over our own method, one of which is AMAZING, the other is handy.

Guess which one Mike didn't have quoted to save a few bucks?  I have spent the entire day rolling his fat ass around in his own poop.

Just saw this. Mike . . . I really pity that guy sometimes. He's chum in the water and he knows it, but just can't help flailing around to attract as many sharks as possible.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.