News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

OH, REALLY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 26, 2012, 08:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Q:How often were you picked on by other kids your age when you were growing up?
Quote from: TeabaggerNever
I am clearly a alpha conservative male, thus that never happens.

Hee hee hee!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on December 27, 2012, 06:15:51 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2012, 06:11:56 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 27, 2012, 04:51:53 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2012, 04:10:46 PM
I promise if he signs up, I will argue with him only in a serious and factual manner.  ie; no excessive mockery, sarcasm, misleading comparisons and analogies designed to draw an unwitting arguer into a rhetorical trap etc.

I think that's a pretty enticing offer.  And minimizes the chance of him running away, at least due to something on my part.

He's not going to sign up. He's a pathetic old man who picks on younger single moms on OK Cupid... what about that doesn't scream "coward"?

I can still hope for a late Xmas present.

Are you really saying that the opportunity to argue with a pathetic old man who picks on younger single moms on OK Cupid only in a serious and factual manner,  ie; no excessive mockery, sarcasm, misleading comparisons and analogies designed to draw an unwitting arguer into a rhetorical trap etc. would feel like a late Xmas present to you? Really?

Why?

Jesus.  Shut up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dodo Argentino on December 27, 2012, 06:15:51 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2012, 06:11:56 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on December 27, 2012, 04:51:53 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2012, 04:10:46 PM
I promise if he signs up, I will argue with him only in a serious and factual manner.  ie; no excessive mockery, sarcasm, misleading comparisons and analogies designed to draw an unwitting arguer into a rhetorical trap etc.

I think that's a pretty enticing offer.  And minimizes the chance of him running away, at least due to something on my part.

He's not going to sign up. He's a pathetic old man who picks on younger single moms on OK Cupid... what about that doesn't scream "coward"?

I can still hope for a late Xmas present.

Are you really saying that the opportunity to argue with a pathetic old man who picks on younger single moms on OK Cupid only in a serious and factual manner,  ie; no excessive mockery, sarcasm, misleading comparisons and analogies designed to draw an unwitting arguer into a rhetorical trap etc. would feel like a late Xmas present to you? Really?

Why?

:lulz:

Good times.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.