News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

THE TRUTH ABOUT TGRR

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 31, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Truth About The Good Reverend Roger and The Pentagon

Have you ever noticed that The Good Reverend Roger has "no position" on important issues like chemtrails, vaccines causing cholera in children, and bigfoot sightings? Isn't it strange that someone would "fail" to have positions about all of these things? That's because they profit from these evils-- which is part of the reason why these evils continue to exist.

Amateur radio enthusiasts know that if you spend longer than a few minutes on the Pentagon's frequencies, you'll hear cryptic messages that confirm some sort of massive research initiative focused on spreading cholera.

Outspoken journalists researching this matter have been repeatedly silenced by libel lawsuits.

The Pentagon has been secretly exploring possible applications of arsenic for government profit.

We've taken a big risk to post this information on the internet-- many others have seen their careers destroyed for doing much less.

If you think Monsanto is what they claim, think again: in 2008, the night before the government bailout, the Pentagon accepted over $150 million in donations from Monsanto.

Perhaps tellingly, several diplomats were barred from the country for agreeing with these claims.

The time for action is now. If upstanding citizens finally hold these people accountable, we can change the world for the better.

Sources:
Barro, Robert J. "Are government bonds net wealth?." The Journal of Political Economy 82.6 (1974): 1095-1117.
Castleman, Barry I., and Grace E. Ziem. "Corporate influence on threshold limit values." American Journal of Industrial Medicine 13.5 (2007): 531-559.

http://www.verifiedfacts.org/i/The%20Good%20Reverend%20Roger/NTcxMDU0
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Truth about me is that I'm on fire.  I'm BURNING UP...and BROTHERS AND SISTERS, let me tell ya, I can't find my way back to the surface.  I've been down here so long that I can't remember what the sun looks like!  Who's gonna save us, Nigel, from the chemtrails AND the chemtrail nuts?  Who, Bearman, will protect me from Big Government AND Big Small Government?  What's the frequency, LMNO?  Tell me now, or I'll have a hobo beat you.

The Truth about me is that I'm on fire.  Nobody's driving the train, everyone's drunk in the club car.  The country has no common sense of purpose anymore, no shared values.  It's all flying apart, like that Goddamn ball mill.  I'm on fire and I'm 3000 miles and 30 years from home and I'll never ever get to go back there again.  Even the Gay Bar has a corporate logo now, and if I live in the desert, how come I can never see the fucking SUN?  All we have is this angry God in the sky that kills us with skin cancer.  If we're LUCKY.

The Truth about me is that I'm on fire.  Don't ask me my opinions about stupid fucking conspiracy theories when the REAL conspiracy advertises on television.  It's RIGHT FUCKING THERE, telling you all about itself!  But everyone looks past that, and attacks flouridation, vaccination, and the water vapor formed in turbine engines!  FUCK YOU, CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!  PUT ME OUT, AND MAYBE I'LL LISTEN!  Because it's hard to care about BULLSHIT when you're ON FIRE.

Also, I love that site and I'm gonna use the hell out of it!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 05:34:04 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 31, 2014, 05:33:19 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 31, 2014, 05:32:44 PM
:lulz:

The weather's gone all sideways here and now I have The Holies™.

Low-pressure systems always do that to me.

We don't have anything BUT low pressure.  We're half way to SPACE, for fuck's sake, and I'm using up what little oxygen might be left because I'M ON FIRE.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm on fire, and I'll do whatever the hell I want.  I will sing in the shower.  I will DANCE in the shower.  I will make fun of the EMTs while they give me CPR.  I will drive like hell, shout prophecy like hell, and eat that garden salad like it was a member of the DONNER PARTY.  Get the fuck out of my way, you silly bastards, because I'M ON FIRE and that's CONTAGIOUS, in case ya didn't know.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.  I will blast Karl Orff in my office.  I will party with nerds and geeks and other tech freaks.  I know where the deal goes down, because I AM ON FIRE.  Everything AROUND me is on fire, too, but NOBODY NOTICES.  They just sit there and burn, while complaining about shit that DOESN'T MATTER when stacked up against the fact that EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE.

The ocean is turning to a reddish pink slime.  All 4 horsemen of the apocalypse turned out to be BRONY ANGELS.  This is NOT the armageddon I was promised!  The end of the world is HERE, RIGHT NOW, but that doesn't mean JACK to the boys in the revenue office.

The world is coming to an end, and I'm stuck in Tucson.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 31, 2014, 06:04:15 PM
DOUR IS ON FIRE, BUT CAN HE MELT THIS ILLUMINATI SNOW?????

That's not snow, it's refractory wool.

What you have there is the new age version of a "liar for Jesus".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 31, 2014, 06:06:45 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 31, 2014, 06:04:15 PM
DOUR IS ON FIRE, BUT CAN HE MELT THIS ILLUMINATI SNOW?????

That's not snow, it's refractory wool.

What you have there is the new age version of a "liar for Jesus".

Yeah. The "snow" is always conveniently on the table already. You never see anybody going outside and getting it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Little binks will save us she has a well trained underground cat army. As for the fire? Fire is now a extension to your anatomy.

Left

He's managed to create an internal fusion power system out of sheer rage and holiness.

The government does not want the people to have this free-energy secret.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Random anger problem on January 31, 2014, 11:46:12 PM
He's managed to create an internal fusion power system out of sheer rage and holiness.

The government does not want the people to have this free-energy secret.

I wasn't gonna share it anyway!   :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My dog sits outside my office. The door is open, my children complain every night about how cold it is to go to bed. My oldest, she tries to lure my dog, Nina, into her bedroom. Nina, her broad jaws grinning, loves Jules, but that's not what she sleeps for. Nina, she grins, and she knows that the underworld still awaits her kids.