News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

This is what I got back from that dumbass.

"I'm. Not like your of people I could be a blessing to your business:-)  But I'm not going to kiss your ass so good luck"

Bullet, dodged.

Bear in mind, my rent is still well below market value. Once I can afford to go without another tenant I will raise it to the market standard. But shit, for $175 a month you damn well ought to kiss my ass.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

minuspace

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 03:38:02 AM
Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2014, 03:34:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 03:31:33 AM
Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on February 02, 2014, 03:07:59 AM
Just got menthol ecig juice in my eye. This is how I die.

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: That sounds horrible and potentially very unhealthy.

OR the new youtube craze of America's youth!

Somebody stop this madness. These Juice Balls are a scourge!

OMG

KIDS HAVE DISCOVERED A NEW WAY TO GET HIGH! Called "Juiceballing", teenagers have discovered that placing a drop of e-cigarette "juice" directly in their eye will lead to what users describe as a "temporary but intense" euphoria.

Some underprivileged segments have also taken to extracting the substance from various forms of bark, illegally.  Relatedly, children have taken to call it "spice" and have also been known to inject it directly into their underdeveloped tear-ducts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2014, 03:44:21 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 03:38:02 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 03:31:33 AM

:horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: That sounds horrible and potentially very unhealthy.

No One Cares. At All

KIDS HAVE DISCOVERED A NEW WAY TO GET HIGH! Called "Juiceballing", teenagers have discovered that placing a drop of e-cigarette "juice" directly in their eye will lead to what users describe as a "temporary but intense" euphoria.

Gathering at parties, sometimes call Juice Balls or Eye-Cig Parties, kids all across America are engaging in this dangerous trend.

I think we're on to something.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM
This is what I got back from that dumbass.

"I'm. Not like your of people I could be a blessing to your business:-)  But I'm not going to kiss your ass so good luck"

Bullet, dodged.

Bear in mind, my rent is still well below market value. Once I can afford to go without another tenant I will raise it to the market standard. But shit, for $175 a month you damn well ought to kiss my ass.

Wow, what a dipshit. If "being a responsible adult" = "kissing your ass" in her mind, she is a giant loser and won't go far.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sita

Well it looks like if my son can force himself to slow down and actually concentrate on his math he'll be fine. Worked with him today on the 3 or 4 pages he had for homework and he only threw a tantrum once (he really doesn't like it if he tries something twice and still has it wrong) so it's improvement.

I'm sure the idea of not being able to go on the class trip in May if he doesn't have at least a C is helping motivate him some too.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 04:21:03 AM
Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2014, 03:44:21 AM

No One Cares. At All

Gathering at parties, sometimes call Juice Balls or Eye-Cig Parties, kids all across America are engaging in this dangerous trend.

I think we're on to something.  :lol:

True fact:  Amy Winehouse juiceballed and WENT BLIND.  Then she fell down a mineshaft and died.  :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

So, I was stuck in a traffic jam this evening.  The traffic jam was caused when a policeman in a patrol car ran over a policeman on foot patrol in the legal district.

This city is fucking RETARDED.  I can't stand it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 04:40:56 AM
So, I was stuck in a traffic jam this evening.  The traffic jam was caused when a policeman in a patrol car ran over a policeman on foot patrol in the legal district.

You love it. You love it SO HARD YOU JUST CAN'T STOP.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 04:44:11 AM

We love it so much nobody ever stopped screaming again.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

That-there is a special little place you have, Roger. I can see why you are so keen to have us all visit. Cannon fodder. Less likely the city eats you.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 02, 2014, 04:47:59 AM

That-there is a special little place you have, Roger. I can see why you are so keen to have us all visit. Cannon fodder. Less likely the city eats you.

Well, if you fuckers DON'T come visit, I will slam this laptop shut and SQUISH YOU ALL FLAT.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 05:05:11 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 02, 2014, 04:47:59 AM

Well, if you fuckers DON'T come visit, I will slam this laptop shut and SQUISH YOU ALL FLAT.

OH NOES!

:omg:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 04:45:02 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 04:44:11 AM

We love it so much nobody ever stopped screaming again.

Ben Shapiro

Shut up, you know you love it!

Cain

What's a "Macklemore" and why is it worse than a GIGAHITLER?

Plz advise.