OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 06:09:40 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 04:45:02 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 02, 2014, 04:44:11 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 04:40:56 AM
So, I was stuck in a traffic jam this evening.  The traffic jam was caused when a policeman in a patrol car ran over a policeman on foot patrol in the legal district.

This city is fucking RETARDED.  I can't stand it.

You love it. You love it SO HARD YOU JUST CAN'T STOP.

We love it so much nobody ever stopped screaming again.

It's like staring into Heaven!

Ben Shapiro

Gigahitler is like a Megadeth. I have never heard anyone ever say it. Or if it's exclusive to war.

Ben Shapiro

Might be akin to someone getting +1 internets.

EK WAFFLR

HAAA HAAA! I GOT SHITFACED YESTERDAY AND I'M NOT HUNG OVER AT ALL! TAKE THAT, GODS!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 02, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
What's a "Macklemore" and why is it worse than a GIGAHITLER?

Plz advise.

Macklemore is the former PD user "Coyote", reduced to singing some rather amazing raps.

Youtube "thrift shop".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Will do, chief.  I am terrible when it comes to popular culture.

Junkenstein

So, I was stuck in a traffic jam this evening.  The traffic jam was caused when a policeman in a patrol car ran over a policeman on foot patrol in the legal district.

I read this at about 11AM here. It's 4PM and I'm still snorting with laughter.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Cainad, I think Dishonored is broken.  I somehow got the Cleaner achievement (fight 5 enemies at once with none of them surviving) by climbing onto a roof and dropping a cannister of whale oil on a bunch of people.  I don't know what to call that, but a "fight" is definitely not on the top of the list.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 02, 2014, 04:13:24 PM
Will do, chief.  I am terrible when it comes to popular culture.

It's actually kind of interesting.   He's foul-mouthed, but not misogynistic, and the extras in his videos are just regular looking people.  Some hot, some not, some in between.  Plus he does a gender-reversal thing in the middle which is kinda funny.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 02, 2014, 04:17:34 PM

I read this at about 11AM here. It's 4PM and I'm still snorting with laughter.

Laugh it up, Limey-boy.  Tucson will come for you, one fine day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 02, 2014, 04:17:56 PM
Cainad, I think Dishonored is broken.  I somehow got the Cleaner achievement (fight 5 enemies at once with none of them surviving) by climbing onto a roof and dropping a cannister of whale oil on a bunch of people.  I don't know what to call that, but a "fight" is definitely not on the top of the list.

It's Richter-approved methodology, so they may have taken that into account.

Eater of Clowns

Clearly you've never been in a good whale oil fight before.

Ah, that takes me back to my shoolyard days.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 02, 2014, 04:19:49 PM

It's Richter-approved methodology, so they may have taken that into account.

True. The game also has mechanisms for supporting pacifists, so I wonder if this is not considered actually killing someone?  I mean, I didn't kill them.  The environment did.  They should have been more careful. 

And Greenpeace says whales aren't dangerous.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on February 02, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
What's a "Macklemore" and why is it worse than a GIGAHITLER?

Plz advise.

It's a straight white guy from around here named Ben who used to be a decent rapper about 15 years ago, then disappeared for a decade, then got famous with a song about how don't get him wrong, HE isn't gay, but it's OK if you are.

Also, his idea of "rapping" is kinda weird. It's what most of us would call "talking".

Also also, Ryan Lewis is actually pretty damn talented.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Well, they obviously should have had their whale oil-proof uniforms on if they were going to be working around it. Legitimate win is legitimate.