News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 03, 2014, 12:50:15 AM
It's a good song, dammit.

Well, that's exactly it.  I don't care if he's the best rapper, or made an ass out of himself at the Grammies.

I just like the song.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Also, his song Can't Hold Us always seems to lift me up when i hear it.

the man is lovably goofy
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on February 03, 2014, 03:20:06 AM
Also, his song Can't Hold Us always seems to lift me up when i hear it.

the man is lovably goofy

Never heard it before; I'm listening now. So far, I like it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just finished my chem practice test and now I'm checking out the films at the Cascade African-American film festival, which is, somewhat bafflingly, the longest-running African-American film festival in the United States. http://news.pcc.edu/2014/01/cascade-festival-african-films/

I feel like being a mostly-black college in a mostly-white city has led to a really distinctive culture developing at Cascade.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I find myself in a bad head space. I've continued running, and it helps, but every time this cycle starts again I'm reminded that it'll never be over. Innocuous words come out caustic and I can't read the love I know is there in friends and family. There's no choice but to wait until it's over and hope the poison thoughts that come to me are wrong.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2014, 04:52:51 AM
I find myself in a bad head space. I've continued running, and it helps, but every time this cycle starts again I'm reminded that it'll never be over. Innocuous words come out caustic and I can't read the love I know is there in friends and family. There's no choice but to wait until it's over and hope the poison thoughts that come to me are wrong.

:(

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 03, 2014, 04:53:53 AM

Yeah. Goddamn brain chemicals, am I right? What've they ever done for me?

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2014, 05:01:46 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 03, 2014, 04:53:53 AM

Brains are jerks!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on February 03, 2014, 05:17:52 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2014, 05:01:46 AM

Brains are jerks!

:)

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Penumbral

Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2014, 08:35:52 PM
Ok, what the fuck is up with seemingly well adjusted guys who just HAVE to show you their dick? In text, email, the god damned jumbotron. It's like their whole lives are moments between the beat, waiting, yearning, aching, to let it drop.

I suppose it is basic primate behavior.

Very, very, very basic.

As a dude of dickpic age I also don't get this. Actually now that I think of it, I have never taken a pic of my dick. No shame, I like my dick. I just think you should meet him in person.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My feeling about it is, if you're a guy and I'm interested, I am assuming that you have a dick and that it does what a dick is supposed to do, and that's all the information about it I need until I actually get naked with you. If you're a guy and I'm not interested, for the love of all that's right in the world do not send me a photograph of your penis. If you are my boyfriend, send me all the dick pics you want, within reason.

That said, the hottest, HOTTEST pic my boyfriend ever sent me was one that he took by complete accident, of our fingers rather randomly entwined just above my cleavage. We weren't even doing anything naughty, we were drunkenly trying to take a picture of the after-party carnage in the kitchen on Yule Eve, and he had his arm around my shoulder, with my hand grasping his. But it's hot, in a sort of innocent-yet-erotic-intimacy kind of way. Dick pics are fine, from someone I'm dating, but that kind of pic trumps an oily erect penis any day.

Junkenstein

What's always surprised me is how quickly it happens. From the experiences I've seen here and what I've been told by friends, the conversations seems to be "Hi I'm X, I like Y and here's my dick"

I could start to understand this more if the conversation from the female/other side was " Hi, I'm X, I like Y and want to see your dick/here's my vagina" I'm told that this is not usual.

Which makes it rather tragic. There's countless men that can only offer the world a name, interest and evidence of a Y chromosome.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

I'll be uploading at least two videos a day, every day, this week.

Junkenstein

DA,dishonored or both? I've not even started the dishonored ones yet, are you doing a vote/choice thing with them too?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Both,and yes, commentary is required.  Otherwise it's just "game footage" and thus subject to copyright claims, takedown notices and, most importantly, revoking monetization permissions.

I've considered doing Skyrim, but with rebooted version of Thief coming out at the end of the month, I don't think I have time for 4 simultaneous playthroughs.