News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on February 04, 2014, 11:33:02 PM
My mother just got a job as a bartender for the Philadelphia Phillies during spring training. She's fucking stoked.

Wooooo!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh thank god I found the end of the test answers. Now he's talking about our research papers which I have not worked on at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

So the boyfriend-not-yet-husband is having a hard time locating his birth certificate.  Without that, we cannot get married in Rhode Island. They won't take a passport or military ID in lieu of a birth certificate, so his mom is trying to get one from the town hall where he grew up in NY, but it looks like we may have to go through Albany, and this could very well be a mess. Blargh, February.

We can, however, get married in New Hampshire, because as long as you have some kind of government ID that has your birthday on it, you're golden. So we may end up having to go that route via Portsmouth City Hall. I'm going to call them this week after this whole snow debacle simmers down (we seriously do not know how much we are getting, ahhh, February...) and see how we can arrange that.

You'd think this would be easy, you know, it being our 2nd time around. ~_~
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

So my Microbiology lab partner and I were discussing professors in lab today and if I could recommend a statistics professor.

I said I could, but for the life of me couldn't remember his name, but I'd remember it if I saw it (I took stats in 2009). So I looked at the catalog to see if I could see his name and I couldn't, so I went to rate my professor and found him. So I googled him to see if he's still teaching at all.

Nope.

The authorities found many, many, many illegal pictures on his and his brother's computers last year.

I'll be recommending my current Algebra professor instead, even though I never took stats with her.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Suu on February 05, 2014, 03:07:07 AM
So the boyfriend-not-yet-husband is having a hard time locating his birth certificate.  Without that, we cannot get married in Rhode Island. They won't take a passport or military ID in lieu of a birth certificate, so his mom is trying to get one from the town hall where he grew up in NY, but it looks like we may have to go through Albany, and this could very well be a mess. Blargh, February.

We can, however, get married in New Hampshire, because as long as you have some kind of government ID that has your birthday on it, you're golden. So we may end up having to go that route via Portsmouth City Hall. I'm going to call them this week after this whole snow debacle simmers down (we seriously do not know how much we are getting, ahhh, February...) and see how we can arrange that.

Birth certificates? No problem.

Tell me, how picky is he about little things like age, spelling, and possibly gender?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 05, 2014, 03:20:04 AM
Quote from: The Suu on February 05, 2014, 03:07:07 AM

Birth certificates? No problem.

Tell me, how picky is he about little things like age, spelling, and possibly gender?

I have decided that you are the reason why New Bedford is tied with Providence as the most Godless City in America.

I am the reason why Providence is Godless, because today in Price Rite, some amazing woman decided to YELL at me for putting my groceries in my backpack while I was shopping, since there wasn't an empty cart to be found in the joint. She said Jesus was watching and I was going to hell for stealing.

So, I yelled at her, "HAIL SATAN!" And she hurried off with her little snotty sprogs to the next aisle.

I'mma gonna miss this hellhole.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

I am receiving two boxes of wool tomorrow (or Thursday) during the snow. We're talking almost $200 in raw materials. These boxes are NOT walking. I intend to sit in the foyer, possibly armed, waiting for my shipment. There will be pain if someone tries anything funny this time.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Suu on February 05, 2014, 05:38:19 AM
I am receiving two boxes of wool tomorrow (or Thursday) during the snow. We're talking almost $200 in raw materials. These boxes are NOT walking. I intend to sit in the foyer, possibly armed, waiting for my shipment. There will be pain if someone tries anything funny this time.

Git 'em, Suu!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cain

Quote from: Alty on February 04, 2014, 09:01:37 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 04, 2014, 08:33:43 PM
I think Youtube has prevention measures in place for such things.  I haven't tested this, but since they threaten loss of an account with AdSense for trying to fool them, I'm not very inclined to.

If I could get, say, 400 views per video...well then, that would be reasonable income.  I know people who get those sort of viewers and Youtube is their primary job.

I move about a bit and have several different devices/accounts. I will try to make the best of that, plus I can pimp your stuff on my FB. It would be rad if you earn a living like that. I have always wanted to do something similar, stay home more.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I was also going to advertise on Reddit, once I had a few more videos up.  I think people are more likely to take part if it's at an early stage of the game, but there is at least some videos up to get an idea of what is going on.

Cain

Also, there will only be one video today.  Since my copies of "The World At War" wont play on my DVD player or laptop, I'm downloading them.  It's....taking some time.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on February 05, 2014, 12:44:26 PM
Also, there will only be one video today.  Since my copies of "The World At War" wont play on my DVD player or laptop, I'm downloading them.  It's....taking some time.

Which game?

Cain

LMNO