News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Alty on February 11, 2014, 07:27:32 AM
I promise that when I'm, like, a super beefcake in six months I will still treat you all the same.

Make Bear proud! For America!

Cain

Bleh.  Applied for a job two weeks ago (security, two nights a week), and they've gone and lost all my identifying forms for a criminal background check.  Sure, I'd love to trip all the way across town, during the ongoing rainstorm, and drop off some more identifying documents for you.  It's not like I had anything else planned for the day.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Alty on February 11, 2014, 07:26:46 AM
Well, how about that.

No wonder I couldn't put on any damned weight.

TOOT TOOT, TAKING THE EXPRESS TRAIN TO BEEFTOWN!

I wouldn't count on it. Regardless of what I eat/drink/smoke/do I've been pretty much the same weight and build since I was 15.

My wife hates me for this.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

I just truly shocked and pissed off a colleague by saying that everone dies eventually, even her.
This reaction puzzles me.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

Will be uploading one Youtube video per day, from today to Friday.  After that, my stash is exhausted, and I'll have to record more. 

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Nigel's Red Volvulus Skin Sacs on February 11, 2014, 07:08:30 AM
Quote from: Alty on February 10, 2014, 08:42:39 PM
One weird thing since switching from weed to nicotine: I am hungry and enjoy eating.

Weed affects the area of your brain concerned with digestion, it is used to help anorexics and such sometimes. But I am now fairly certain that it can easily inhibit the natural function of that area. I want to eat, this is not very usual for me.

I like it!
Part of it, I think, is I trained myself to enjoy weed more than food. Every time I have fasted, I smoked.

Oh, yeah. There are some studies that show that people who smoke pot regularly have a thinner average than people who don't. It probably has some sort of regulatory function.

Really?! Time to start smoking more

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 11, 2014, 10:20:21 AM
Bleh.  Applied for a job two weeks ago (security, two nights a week), and they've gone and lost all my identifying forms for a criminal background check.  Sure, I'd love to trip all the way across town, during the ongoing rainstorm, and drop off some more identifying documents for you.  It's not like I had anything else planned for the day.

Gotta love being responsible for the consequences of someone else's incompetence!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on February 11, 2014, 12:28:36 PM
I just truly shocked and pissed off a colleague by saying that everone dies eventually, even her.
This reaction puzzles me.

Some people really can't cope with the reality of mortality.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Nigel's Red Volvulus Skin Sacs on February 11, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

Gotta love being responsible for the consequences of someone else's incompetence!

Apparently, it was something to do with the people doing the checks losing the paperwork, and not the company itself.

FORTUNATELY.  Because I really cannot stand the idea of working with yet another bunch of incompetents.  Writing aside, the last....3 employers I've had?  All incompetent.  Which is why I've had 4 jobs in the last 3 years.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 11, 2014, 08:01:17 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Volvulus Skin Sacs on February 11, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

Apparently, it was something to do with the people doing the checks losing the paperwork, and not the company itself.

FORTUNATELY.  Because I really cannot stand the idea of working with yet another bunch of incompetents.  Writing aside, the last....3 employers I've had?  All incompetent.  Which is why I've had 4 jobs in the last 3 years.

Well, that's potentially less un-promising, then.

Junkenstein

I've found every employer and boss will eventually prove incompetent. It tends to be a matter of how long they can hide it from you.

Junkenstein

The same can also be said for every person I've ever hired or been the boss of and indeed myself, so YMMV.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 11, 2014, 08:30:23 PM
I've found every employer and boss will eventually prove incompetent. It tends to be a matter of how long they can hide it from you.

This.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 11, 2014, 08:31:32 PM
The same can also be said for every person I've ever hired or been the boss of and indeed myself, so YMMV.

We are all incompetent, when it comes right down to it. And then we die.