News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

Started by Salty, February 02, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that when I get home tonight I am going to have to spend some time thinking and writing about intellectual and academic elitism, because I can see just how easy and tempting it is to fall into that trap.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

When you're in the context you're in, it becomes far too easy to do.

PS- Number 5 made me LOL.

Ben Shapiro

Double date with /b/rother and little /b/inks. She's wearing a adorable little dress.

LMNO

In other news, I just got a FitBit.  Today's my first day.  I have no idea what to expect.

Cain

Heh, we're getting brownouts because of the shitty weather.  Probably the wind took down some power cables nearby.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Okay. My recent weather-related asshattery has come home to roost. There was a 100 car pile-up in Pennsylvania today.

I apologize for my outburst.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20140214/100-car-pileup-shuts-down-pa-turnpike-in-both-directionsut

I got nothing for this.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 14, 2014, 09:07:26 PM
Okay. My recent weather-related asshattery has come home to roost. There was a 100 car pile-up in Pennsylvania today.

I apologize for my outburst.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20140214/100-car-pileup-shuts-down-pa-turnpike-in-both-directionsut

I got nothing for this.

Ice and snow are ice and snow by any other name and people should not drive in it. The end.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

campbells tomato soup with some tom yum paste and keffir lime leaves mixed in is surprisingly tasty, especially with some fried balls of canned biscuit dough floating in it.

ECH,
needs to go grocery shopping
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

Nostalgia made me watch the remake of "Robocop". Not totally shitty. Probably one of the better remake attempts of late. One was bound to be alrightish sooner or later and I'd guess this to be it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

Aha aha, I don't qualify for education credits on my taxes because my filing status is married. HA HA HA HA HAHHAHAHASDLSAFDPBwadj)iohgfsewadhjio{feso(qawej})phio/
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Sitting in a bar right now, doing taxes, drinking a cranberry and club soda, not going to order 12 whiskys. Nope. No sir.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 14, 2014, 07:55:02 PM
In other news, I just got a FitBit.  Today's my first day.  I have no idea what to expect.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Trivial

At work we get a rebate if we do some sort of fitness program.  One of the options is to not do the rebate and get the fitbit.

I'm insanely curious, but I don't have a smartphone or a bluetooth receiver for my pc.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

LMNO

Nigel knows more about the IRL use, but it's apparently a pedometer that you wear 24/7, and can also enter your eating and sleeping habits, and can help track goals (distance, calories, etc).

It seems to be useful as a psychological reminder to take the stairs, walk an extra block, etc. 

So far (day 1) I like it.