News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

WHAT YOU DRINK?

Started by Enrico Salazar, February 06, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Greetings glorious faggots.

Enrico is sit by window in snakeskin speedo, laugh at garbage fuck as he struggle with bin in 5 feet of snow.  As Enrico is sit by window, and laugh uproarious, he is drink his favorite cocktail (which is actually same word for horizontal hustle in Salazorian, is funny) which is one part isopropyl 70%, one part toothpaste, and three part orange juice.  Stir up until froth and foam, then sip while laugh.  Burns nostril so so good.

So fuckers... tell Uncle Enrico... WHAT YOU DRINK?

your friend and mine,

in good time and bad, especially bad,

moneyback guarantee,

add water, make it own gravy,

still waterproof after all these years,

Enrico Salazar.
Did someone say gorgeous?

LMNO

Is take sweat from upper lip of Rush Limbaugh,

mix with Pop Rocks and kerosene,

drink out of Mrs Roper's slipper.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 06, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

LMNO: D/N/T  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cainad (dec.)

The last time I had a traditional Salazorian drink, I woke up the previous morning with a hangover and a ticket informing me that I was being fined for 122 units of a foreign currency that I can't pronounce.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 06, 2014, 07:08:42 PM

Audra Lindley was wildcat!  Enrico meet her when both star in episode of Match Game in 1978.  He was dissapoint to find her firey red afro as Mrs Roper is only wig, she actual have short grey hair, but her throaty rasp and groan could peel polish from curling toe; she was attract to Enrico's accent, which was tweak that year since he spend one whole year on Fantasy Island with only Ricardo Montobon, and that little superstar midget, Gary Coleman. 

Audra favorite drink is Riunite on Ice mix with about 5 Lemmon quaaludes... make for interesting jacuzzi experience!  ALSO funny you should mention pop rocks, Alphabet Soup Nazi, as Enrico's jacuzzi at time was build with pop rock include.  Very scintilate.  Is word?  Gene Rayburn thought Enrico was come on to him, but no, was only pop rocks sizzle up crack of ass.

Enrico have him later.  Of course.  Rayburn is never hold his ludes.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 06, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
The last time I had a traditional Salazorian drink, I woke up the previous morning with a hangover and a ticket informing me that I was being fined for 122 units of a foreign currency that I can't pronounce.

Ah, the Temporal Paradocktail.  Is nice.  Enrico's momo invent, just before he pull old "napalm-above-the-door" gag. 

Good time.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

"Mama's a Hot Mess"

2 tbs grated fennel bulb
1 tbs grated lemon peel
1/2 tbs grated tire

Dump in a martini shaker filled with crushed ice and three drops kerosene. Shake vigorously then pour in three parts tequila, one part virgin tears, two parts Tang, one part Hawaiian Punch. Shake some more, strain and put in a frozen glass tumbler rimmed with lime-juice infused salt. Add clamato to taste and garnish with sardines.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

East Coast Hustle

"Oven Cleaner"

1 part well gin, 1 part 99 Bananas. Serve warm.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

3 tablespoons of epsom salts
Half a bottle of Triple-Sec
Splash of Drain-o.

"The Abortionist"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

1/2 shot of spermaceti
1/2 shot of Marmite
Drop into a 3/4 full pint glass of Budweiser & Clamato canned cheleda
Drink before you can taste it

"The But-For-Me-It-Was-Tuesday"
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

1 pt. jeweler's rouge
1 pt. ferric chloride PCB etch
1 pt. peppermint schnapps
garnish with a synthetic sapphire abrasive rod

"The Sharpener"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Richter doesn't chew his food. His insides are sharpened and the food is broken down along the way.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Richter doesn't swallow razor blades. He swallows ball bearings, which then come out as razor blades.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Richter

A Cutco vendor tried to test me once. 

Now there are two Cutco vendors.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Old Crow out of a handle, while burning my trash in the back yard to stay warm.

Beat that, motherfuckers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."