News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Googleprop

Started by None, February 08, 2014, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

None

It's fascinating to watch google becoming a propaganda tool of International Progressivism. How many Amerikans are even aware of the intense global propaganda war that is now raging, by and against the usual suspects? For example, there's this:

Government and corporations united in improving the world! Conquer all nations in the name of Progress! Progressive fascism, uber alles!

Cain

Daily reminder: Google quoting the Olympic Charter's nondiscrimination clause is proof the international progressive mafia secretly masturbates in your face while you sleep.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 01:44:03 AM
The first rule of any conspiracy is that you must always deny the conspiracy -- if that fails, mock or fight anyone who persists.

But thank you for the correction comrade. Of course there's no conspiracy; quoting this charter below a rainbow colored flag on the eve of the Russian Olympics has no political agenda behind it whatsoever. Silly old me for being so cynical!

It's the same conspiracy that had t.a.T.u as the musical act of the Olympic opening event thing. The Homosexual Agenda rears its ugly head once more, in proud Heteronormative Russia.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

this thread made me lose a couple thousands of neurons  :evilmad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Ben Shapiro

Brother Nihil is from Wisconsin. Calling it now!

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 02:43:04 AM
That's the funny thing about it; I lived in Moscow for a year, and homosexuality is under no threat there at all. In fact, if you swing that way, I'm sure you could have a much wilder time there than anything available in the West today (assuming you have the power and the money). The difference is that in Russia, like most sane traditional societies, people believe that the majority has the right not to be constantly exposed to every form of human deviance under the sun. As long as the queers are discreet, there's no problem. So why do moralistic Amerikan Judeo-Protestant-Progressive busybodies think they have the right to meddle in other cultures in this way, and disrupt norms that have existed for millennia? This, more than anything else, is the root of the world's hatred for modern Amerika, which shows so little respect for or knowledge of other cultures, or any refined culture of its own, yet can't resist trying to tear them down to its level.

Death to Amerika!

Quote from: http://www.derailingfordummies.com/derail-using-entitlement/
"It's A Conspiracy!"
Rather than deal with the actual issues on the table or stop and listen and take into consideration what the marginalized person is saying, just whip this out instead!Essentially, what you are doing is claiming that any endeavor by marginalized people to improve their standing within society and the treatment they experience is a "conspiracy" "against" the privileged and that the ultimate objective of this fearsome "conspiracy" is to ultimately oppress the Privileged. It is a common misconception of the Privileged to believe that any effort by the marginalized to gain equity undermines the privileged and their lives.

It is a very unique and special trait to personalize something like Black History Month, for example, as being an effort to make the history and accomplishments of white people invisible. Although this is obviously ridiculous when white history is so prominently covered in every aspect of culture from film, books, monuments and education, it is a great way to once again make the dialogue about the privileged and the privileged's perceived ill-treatment, imaginary though this may be. This way you manage to keep the focus off the topic at hand and on your own sense of wounded comfort – a lovely way to remind the marginalized their issues are thoroughly devalued. Naturally, it is of extreme frustration to marginalized person, when all they are attempting to do is draw attention to the extreme discrimination they are obliged to face, to have it characterized as a calculated attack on the rights of the privileged.You can further underscore and intensify this frustration by accusing them of a conspiracy, the ultimate objective of which is to make your life as a Privileged Person a living hell! Go so far as to suggest they intend to turn the tables – that if given an inch they will simply take a mile and if the Privileged budge or relent, in the blink of an eye the marginalized will overthrow and oppress the oppressors! After all, how dare they think they are entitled to the same human rights you enjoy automatically by virtue of your privilege!

Who Wins Gold in the Oppression Olympics?
Following on from this, if you are a member of another marginalized groups, you can also exploit it to indicate to the marginalized person how absolutely disdainful you are of their concerns and issues by making out that yours are far more important and imperative.You can even suggest that your issues are more valuable than theirs, implying a hierarchy of oppression in which you always win.You see, as a marginalized person yourself, it is all the more infuriating to another marginalized person that you're exercising the exact same prejudices and discrimination that privileged people exercise against you! The marginalized person will be tearing their hair out at your obliviousness and lack of perception and this will weaken their defenses
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cainad (dec.)

I don't understand. Why are you quoting our own playbook at us?

Cainad (dec.)

Like, this is basic stuff. I spend most of my free time oppressing the right of the people to stand up for Traditional Values.

Cain

"If someone makes fun of my retarded beliefs about a conspiracy, it proves the conspiracy is true!"

:lol:

Though Icke did this shtick way better.  Consider incorporating reptilians into the act.

Junkenstein

:boring:

Oh Joy, it's the idiot racist.

I'll probably hijack this thread for Sochi related bullshit later.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Logical arguments are part of the progressive conspiracy.

whenhellfreezes

Maybe you should just call yourself a facist if that's what you want.  :?

Cainad (dec.)

Like, the ENTIRE WORLD is 100% aware that everyone is giving Russia shit over the homosexuality issue. It's on the news. People think it's awesome and are having a grand old time giving Russia the middle finger.

Is it still a conspiracy when a plurality of the civilized world is on board and actively participating?

Salty

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 08, 2014, 10:07:01 PM

Nice work, you didn't waste any time executing rule #1. I'm a little disappointed that no one has called me a Nazi yet though. Where's that dumb thug Roger?

Oh hey now, we wouldn't want to compare you with a group who are even marginally capable of acheiving their goals, let alone Nazis.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 08, 2014, 10:07:01 PM

Nice work, you didn't waste any time executing rule #1. I'm a little disappointed that no one has called me a Nazi yet though. Where's that dumb thug Roger?

Last time you were here you came out with a ton of idiot racist shit. I've not bothered reading anything else because the chances for change were nil.

Help, help, he's being oppressed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.