News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Googleprop

Started by None, February 08, 2014, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Pæs on February 18, 2014, 09:38:00 PM
Quote from: Alty on February 18, 2014, 09:18:08 PM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 18, 2014, 09:00:42 PM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on February 18, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
I just noticed that he misspelled "deacon" in his personal title. He can't even get his soapbox decorated correctly. :lulz:

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "Decon" is a word I invented -- it's meaning shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't mispell words, friend; the last time I did was in the 6th grade, when, as the best speller in my school district, I intentionally spelled earth "urth" just to spite my teacher[,] and the whole wretched educational system she represented. Death to spelling bees and liberal indoctrination!

I know the misspelling was intentional, but those commas really bugged, me.

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "mispell" is a word I invented -- it's meaning shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't make mistakes, friend. The last time I did was when I was ten, and I did it on purpose to terrorise, and subvert the expectations of my would-be oppressors, or parents, who were ignorant servants, of progressive Amerikka.

:lulz:

Reginald Ret

I just noticed that he misspelled "deacon" in his personal title. He can't even get his soapbox decorated correctly. :lulz:

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "Decon" is a word I invented -- it's meaning shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't mispell words, friend; the last time I did was in the 6th grade, when, as the best speller in my school district, I intentionally spelled earth "urth" just to spite my teacher[,] and the whole wretched educational system she represented. Death to spelling bees and liberal indoctrination!

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "mispell" is a word I invented -- it's meaning shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't make mistakes, friend. The last time I did was when I was ten, and I did it on purpose to terrorise, and subvert the expectations of my would-be oppressors, or parents, who were ignorant servants, of progressive Amerikka.
Genius!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Putin goes full Russian:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26265230

QuoteRussian protest group Pussy Riot have been beaten with horsewhips by Cossacks who are helping patrol Sochi during the Winter Olympics.

Footage shows members of the band, which became famous after performing a protest song in a church against President Vladimir Putin, being beaten.

Police questioned witnesses, but no-one was arrested.

On Monday, two band members were arrested on suspicion of theft at Sochi, but later released.

The footage shows Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, who both served prison sentences for their Moscow church performance, being attacked along with other band members.

A Cossack appears to spray a substance in the face of one of the band members, who were wearing ski-masks.

An officer with a whip then proceeds to attack the band members along with a man with a camera.

Other Cossacks then jump in, punching the band members and throwing them to the floor.

Where to begin. Seriously. Not even going to try.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 01:44:03 AM
The first rule of any conspiracy is that you must always deny the conspiracy -- if that fails, mock or fight anyone who persists.

But thank you for the correction comrade. Of course there's no conspiracy; quoting this charter below a rainbow colored flag on the eve of the Russian Olympics has no political agenda behind it whatsoever. Silly old me for being so cynical!

Tiny Marxists live under my bed.  They whisper to me in their jooooooo voices.  They are, at most, 6" tall.

If you don't believe me or mock me, you are obviously denying the conspiracy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 02:43:04 AM
That's the funny thing about it; I lived in Moscow for a year, and homosexuals are under no threat there at all.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 09:18:11 PM
Right Cain, that's rule #2:

2. Whenever someone brings up the IPC, ridicule them by comparing them to the most outlandish conspiracy theorists around. Always seek to discredit the entire notion of conspiracy as a factor in world events (at least of the Progressive variety -- accusations of a "vast right wing conspiracy" may be given a pass).

Insane Posse Clowns?

The Good Reverend Roger

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "Decon" is a word I invented -- it's meaning shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't mispell words, friend; the last time I did was in the 6th grade, when as the best speller in my school district I intentionally spelled earth "urth" just to spite my teacher, and the whole wretched educational system she represented. Death to spelling bees and liberal indoctrination!

Boy I bet that showed them!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 10, 2014, 07:54:59 PM
And of course, this Amerikan "rainbow ideology" doesn't appeal to me, since it is clearly motivated by a power agenda that doesn't favor my kind.

Everybody hates Nazis, fucker.  Everybody.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 08, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 08, 2014, 10:07:01 PM
Oh Joy, it's the idiot racist.

Nice work, you didn't waste any time executing rule #1. I'm a little disappointed that no one has called me a Nazi yet though. Where's that dumb thug Roger?

Right here.  Even I'm not on this board 24/7, so I missed your latest appearance.  Which is sad, because you are one hilarious little prick.

The Good Reverend Roger

And I hardly think it's fair to call me a "thug", just because I like to thump on Nazis.

Everyone likes to thump on Nazis.  It's why they exist.

Pergamos

Try to be a little more clever (or at least respect those who are). "word" is a spell I invented -- it's purpose shouldn't be hard to guess. I don't make mistakes, friend. The last time I did was when I was ten, and I did it to aporpoise to terrorise, and subvert the expectations of my would-be oppressors, or parents, who were ignorant servants, of progressive Amerikka.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 18, 2014, 05:46:58 PM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on February 18, 2014, 04:50:27 PM
So to recap: Pussy Riot, who is widely despised in their homeland for their filthy antics, travels to the West, meets with many high level bourgeois bohemians and "progressives" (who are clearly sponsoring them in order to undermine Putin), then returns to Russia to attempt further provocations, just as a massive Western propaganda campaign to embarrass Putin at the Olympics has failed miserably.

QuoteThis is what the modern West has come to? Declining fast, yet promoting its brand of late Roman cultural decay and crudity around the world, and calling it progress? Does anyone still wonder why the Islamic world, and indeed most of the civilized world, hates you? Have you no dignity, decency or shame left, Western "progressives"?

QuoteIf these bitches want to be truly provocative and progressive, why don't they try their antics in a mosque, where the real forces of reaction, homophobia and sexism operate, and see how long they last? Oh that's right, they're Western progressives; they only attack Christians, because they're fucking hypocrites and cowards!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Sochi over and as such no one is really paying any attention to goings on inside Russia.

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-opposition-figures-charges/25276568.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

QuoteTwo of Russia's leading opposition figures, Boris Nemtsov and Aleksei Navalny, have been sent to jail on charges of disobeying police during an unsanctioned public gathering.

Nemtsov, a former deputy prime minister who is currently a lawmaker in Yaroslavl Oblast, was sentenced to 10 days in jail, while Navalny, an outspoken Kremlin critic and blogger, received seven days in jail on February 25.

The two were detained along with more than 400 others on February 24 for participating in a protest near a court in Moscow, where seven participants in a 2012 anti-Putin protest on Moscow's Bolotnaya Square received jail terms of between 2 1/2 to four years on charges of rioting and assaulting police.

Sentences for the other protesters are pending.

Amnesty International condemned the activists' arrests, saying their detention indicated that "the Russian authorities' rampant violation of freedom of expression and assembly shows no sign of letting up."

The population of Siberia is looking at a large increase this year.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.