News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The Sermo III files.

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 12, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I'mma post new music I make here, whenever I make something worth listening to, so as to not spag up other threads wth it. 

Three new songs:

When You're Happy and You Know it
Scars
It's Cold Out Here

More incoming shortly. :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Damnit. Wrong forum. Plz move, mods.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Cain

Will listen when I'm not caught up in writing.  What forum do you want this in, Bring and Brag?

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2014, 12:09:51 PM
Will listen when I'm not caught up in writing.  What forum do you want this in, Bring and Brag?

yes please.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on February 17, 2014, 08:07:51 AM
I just saw this. Awesome!

And I just saw this.

Thank you!
I'm very pleased with the direction we're going.

[/b]

Jarvious Demachi

Just found this as well (as well as re-discovering the site)... AMAZING! I'm totally hooked - keep it up!

EK WAFFLR

Snagged record deal. Fuck yeah.

[/b]

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Working on album art/new logo design.

How boring/cool does this look, on a scale from An Episode of The Bachelor to Psychic TV Music Video?

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I only know what a few of those words  mean, but it looks pretty cool. It made me think of Neil Tyson Degrasse, and that's badass.

EK WAFFLR

Ohh. I like that!

I'm curious though, how it reminds you of him.

[/b]