News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

The Sermo III files.

Started by EK WAFFLR, February 12, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's just an overall stylistic similarity with Cosmos, I think.

Run with it.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Awesome! Love those connotations!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

New song, february.
Fabian (Vorma (the other guy)) hasn't put on his magic synths yet, but I'm sharing it nonetheless.

https://soundcloud.com/sermoiii/february it's set to private, so I'm hoping you'll hear it. and apparently that means I have to add people who wants to hear it by email.  disregard. I made it public-
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Holy grave digging, batman!

I've discarded the synth stuff. Going back to pitch black ambient.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

hired a prog flutist to play on the album. This might just be good.

[/b]