News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Yo, anti-nostalgia guys.

Started by Pæs, February 23, 2014, 09:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish but THERE MIGHT BE A SPACE JAM 2.

Ben Shapiro

NO, there isn't.
I would like to see one with football and maybe Tom Brady in it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just hope the website is as awesome as the original was.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on February 23, 2014, 10:24:04 PM
I just hope the website is as awesome as the original was.

Yes, this.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Red

One problem in a Space Jam 2: are there any athletes as universally loved as Jordan? Everyone loved Michael Jordan back in the day if I remember correctly! If it were anyone else I'm not so sure the film would have been as successful as it was.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Red on February 23, 2014, 11:28:33 PM
One problem in a Space Jam 2: are there any athletes as universally loved as Jordan? Everyone loved Michael Jordan back in the day if I remember correctly! If it were anyone else I'm not so sure the film would have been as successful as it was.

Peyton Manning.

*ducks*
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

East Coast Hustle

Nah, he's nowhere near that level of popularity, especially after he got his ass handed to him by the Seahawks.

They got LeBron to sign on for it, he's as close as there's been to Jordan since Jordan.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 24, 2014, 03:38:36 AM
Quote from: Red on February 23, 2014, 11:28:33 PM

Peyton Manning.

*ducks*

Lance Armstrong.

You'd make so much money you'd be fucking sick.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Oscar Pistorius could play the bad guy.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.