News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Official Favorite Tumblr Thread

Started by Salty, March 04, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2014, 11:41:36 PM
She tries to piss me off by discussing trans modification.  It succeeds.

Like putting a 3-Liter engine into a Corvette?

Cain

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I think my Poe's Law device is broken  :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am not totally sure, but I think that blogger is basically compiling a "worst of Tumblr" blog. Which makes her our friend.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Yes, I only started reading her yesterday, but Chaotically-Neutral definitely seems a good sort of person.

From what I can tell, she was targeted for "doxxing" by a user called racismschool, who is one of tumblr's more vocal and high profile bullies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2014, 04:45:56 PM
Yes, I only started reading her yesterday, but Chaotically-Neutral definitely seems a good sort of person.

From what I can tell, she was targeted for "doxxing" by a user called racismschool, who is one of tumblr's more vocal and high profile bullies.

"Doxxing"?

Also, I plan to seek this racismschool out.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2014, 04:16:23 PM
If you didn't already hate tumblr enough, just check this out http://chaotically-neutral.tumblr.com/post/78180533952/ftm-tan-send

:eek:

I just want my cash-cats, man.

It seems there is tumblr: the blogging platform, which I dig. Once I figured out to use it, it started delivering me lovely internet packages of delight. Then there is tumblr: the community which I want to drown in a bucket.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In that case, she's CLEARLY a good sort. Racismschool sounds like a real sack of shit.

Telarus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 06:16:15 PM

"Doxxing"?

Also, I plan to seek this racismschool out.

"Dox"ing, or "To Dox" is recent internet slang for "Documenting" some-one life details & posting them somewhere anyone can get to. If you've heard of this recent BitCoin/Satoshi Nakamoto thing... he was "dox"ed (or at least, some-one with the name "Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto" was doxxed by NewsWeek magazine, and now the whole internet knows where he lives, even if he's not the inventor of BitCoin). It's what those idiots spags tried to do when they got your old man's address instead & generally considered a dick move.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

I prefer Power Word: IRL Name.

But yeah.  Getting the goods on people, with the implicit threat of doorstopping them/letting psychos do it and having all their social networking accounts overrrun by idiots for forever.

Cain

Which is sometimes a viable tactic of course.  But it's generally for kiddie-fiddlers and violent Neo-Nazi scumbags, not "people who made me look dumb in an internet fight".

Incidentally, Redwatch may have tried that tactic on me once, after my spate of trolling BNP blogs.  Needless to say, they got it utterly wrong.

Cain

http://racismschool.tumblr.com/ is their main tumblr, but a LOT of people suspect they cloak their less savoury actions under http://antisjproverbs.tumblr.com/

Cain

And, while I'm making multiple posts replying to myself, what the hell is up with the use of the term "pissbaby" as an insult?

I mean, it's vaguely better than shitlord, but not by much. And shitlord's British.  I mean, if you're going to culturally appropriate my language motherfuckers, at least use some of the hard shit.