News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

WHY NORWEGIANS PISS ME OFF.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 05, 2014, 09:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

On the drive to work this morning, I passed 3 signs, about 10 miles apart, which were big yellow bastards saying WAFFLE HOUSE.

And that's bragging.  I don't care how many houses you have, there is no need for a sign 30 meters up saying you own it.

That is all.  You may now return to your frozen butter sammiches.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

I've seen those. The arrogant fucker has them EVERYWHERE.

Oh, except in the Northeast.

What'sa matter, you're too good to have a house in New England?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 05, 2014, 09:39:25 PM
I've seen those. The arrogant fucker has them EVERYWHERE.

Oh, except in the Northeast.

What'sa matter, you're too good to have a house in New England?

Too much like home.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]