News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Oh, hand model lady

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 06, 2014, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sure you've seen the creepy hand model lady interview. Here's even more with her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1VsmvG9HiU

So, if someone came to you and was like, "Hey, here's this job where you can make a lot of money without very much work, but the trade off is that YOU NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING FUN EVER AGAIN", would you even consider it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

FUCK NO!  :argh!:
Doing stupid stuff that might scar me and will definitely hurt me is the entire point of living!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know... not being able to use your hands or do anything that might make them veiny, calloused and muscular rules out ALL THE FUN. ALL OF IT. Even throwing sticks for my dog, or planting tomatoes, or REALLY PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING. Horrible, horrible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Scars from kitchen knives, a chunk taken out by a bandsaw, drumming calluses, a cool "L"-shaped scar on my palm when a horse threw me into a tree, and some I don't even remember how I got... Yeah, my hands look like the life I want to live.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 06, 2014, 06:21:03 PM
Scars from kitchen knives, a chunk taken out by a bandsaw, drumming calluses, a cool "L"-shaped scar on my palm when a horse threw me into a tree, and some I don't even remember how I got... Yeah, my hands look like the life I want to live.

Let's see...

10 years in the infantry.
Combined total of 14 years as an industrial/aviation mechanic.
2 years punching people for a living.
1 year dragging drunks around by the ankles.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

hooplala

She has completely inhabited the hand model mindset.  Those first 20 seconds of the video are pretty hilarious.  Who knew so much went into grabbing a slice of pizza??

I could never be a hand model.  Well, not for men anyway.  I have tiny little baby hands... go check one of my video reviews if you want the evidence.  Come to think of it, I might make a halfway decent female hand model, but I'm pretty used to grabbing a slice of pizza in my fist and just pushing it into my face.  It'd be hard to lose that muscle memory.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have nice hands. Not hand model hands, by any means. I have callouses (my beadmaking callouses are all but gone now, though) and burn scars and a birthmark and freckles and fat thumbs and a scar where I almost cut my fingertip off and another scar that reminds me of the kind of person I don't want to be, and they're starting to wrinkle up from decades in the sun. I like these hands. Also, that lady is COMPLETELY UNFUCKABLE. Can you even imagine?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 06, 2014, 06:52:09 PM
I have nice hands. Not hand model hands, by any means. I have callouses (my beadmaking callouses are all but gone now, though) and burn scars and a birthmark and freckles and fat thumbs and a scar where I almost cut my fingertip off and another scar that reminds me of the kind of person I don't want to be, and they're starting to wrinkle up from decades in the sun. I like these hands. Also, that lady is COMPLETELY UNFUCKABLE. Can you even imagine?

Yes.  Yes, I can.   :fap:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

She's never make a good eye model, too much HOLY SHIT.

When you've got such a small niche, and all the other people in your field are basically competitors, or the opposite sex, the isolation must be horrible, really. Combine that with the inability to do simple tasks and receiving so much praise for things like throwing strawberries into a bowl...that does not make for a very well-rounded frame of mind.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2014, 06:59:52 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 06, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

Yes.  Yes, I can.   :fap:

:horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 06, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

When you've got such a small niche, and all the other people in your field are basically competitors, or the opposite sex, the isolation must be horrible, really. Combine that with the inability to do simple tasks and receiving so much praise for things like throwing strawberries into a bowl...that does not make for a very well-rounded frame of mind.

Yeah, there is something about her that just screams MENTAL ILLNESS, and it's hard to tell whether she was crazy going into it or has been slowly driven mad by the lifestyle. Her tiny, nearly-atrophied forearms also creep me the fuck out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 06, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

Yeah, there is something about her that just screams MENTAL ILLNESS, and it's hard to tell whether she was crazy going into it or has been slowly driven mad by the lifestyle. Her tiny, nearly-atrophied forearms also creep me the fuck out.

And the way she's constantly "posing" them, as she would in a shoot.

Made my hackles go straight up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2014, 08:50:21 PM

Brrrrr. Yes. Also in the other interview I saw with her, she was constantly gently stroking them with each other. Her lovelies.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2014, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2014, 08:50:21 PM

Brrrrr. Yes. Also in the other interview I saw with her, she was constantly gently stroking them with each other. Her lovelies.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee