News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Apology

Started by Salty, March 12, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I want to apologize for the stupid shit I said in that thread.

I am sorry.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

You're okay by me, Alty.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

This is a very practical apology. You can bump it every time you fuck up.

I think I'll put something like this in my signature so it applies to every post that I make. This one, for example.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

East Coast Hustle

I don't think it was needed but it's appreciated nonetheless. Sometimes it's hard to speak clearly about an issue that you're passionate about but that doesn't mean you should shut up either. Sometimes you just gotta puke it up and see what sticks and what everyone throws back in your face. And if you learn what you can from that process and accept the bad bits gracefully, then that's really all you can do, right?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

I guess he's saying on FB that he's leaving (FB?  Here?) for a while.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

At this rate, I'm just gonna hang onto the stuff I've been working on until there's someone around to read it.

Faust

I apologise if I came across as callous or cruel, alty. Nothing I said was intended that way.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2014, 08:31:39 PM

I figured that was due to the whole "gonna be living in a van" thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 12, 2014, 09:45:40 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2014, 08:31:39 PM

I figured that was due to the whole "gonna be living in a van" thing.

Apparently not.  But apparently I was mistaken, too.

But this year, everyone I know, with the exception of my wife, online or IRL, has either become a hermit for one reason or another, or has fucked off to Zuckerberg land forever or whatnot.  I'm not angry, I've just had it.  I don't come online to sit around alone.  I'm done writing stories that maybe 3 people read. 

Alty's aces in my book.  So are you and Cain and Kalera.  Kai and Iason and that little shit siggie can kiss my ass, but you know...It's just the interbutts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Annnnd he threw my apology back in my face.

Leaving now.  Be back when I get back from the East coast.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on March 12, 2014, 06:53:21 PM
I want to apologize for the stupid shit I said in that thread.

I am sorry.

I'm late to the game and I can already tell I've missed things, but I'm sorry for flying off at you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."