News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Can we get another Cain reading dump?

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, March 23, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Back in '08, maybe '09 (can't remember for sure) Cain dumped a zip file of some pretty enlightening books (or "unlightening", depending on your point of view).

I read the vast majority of them,  many of which would have been damn near impossible to find otherwise. I was hoping that we could have a new one with different titles and similar themes, pretty please with whisky on top?
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Cain

*shakes Magic 8 ball*

Outlook hazy, try again later.

If I can be given a good place to upload (no signup, easy to use), I could put something together.  But not before next week.

Reginald Ret

Next week, next month, next year, I don't care. i'm just glad the possibility exists!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

I might do it as a torrent.  Not a public one, so I'd still need a filesharing site to upload said torrent file to.

LMNO

Cain

Pæs

While we're at it, it would be nice to have a step by step guide to "knowing the things that Cain knows".

Cain

I thought that was what these were?

Anyway, putting it together now.  Prepare for an eclectic mix of economic theory, parapolitics, history, sword-fighting manuals and psychology.

Pæs

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
I thought that was what these were?
Fantastic!

Quote from: Cain on April 01, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
Anyway, putting it together now.  Prepare for an eclectic mix of economic theory, parapolitics, history, sword-fighting manuals and psychology.
*gibbering with anticipation*

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Of course, I have no idea if making this into a torrent will work or not.

Cain

Note: inclusion is not necessarily endorsement.  There are a few books in here which are potentially quite dangerous in the wrong hands, not least the KUBARK counterintelligence manual, Unrestricted Warfare and the Book of Five Rings.

If anyone wants to use a book from this collection for a book club style thing, please feel free.  I'd happily take part, assuming time commitments.

Junkenstein

Book club based around this sounds like an excellent idea. I'm in if anyone's interested?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO