News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Principia Discordia Ambigram (DSL)

Started by minuspace, May 12, 2014, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Still giddy as a schoolgirl after what I'm embarrassed to say caused me to lose all propriety:  the sudden appearance of that star.  I ran to beach last night ululating madness at the moon that lay itself before me on crescent waves across the sea.  In referential madness I noticed a smoldering, amorphous beast, surrounded by a circle of light.  My, I say, what tenebrous monsters these delinquents dredge up in these here strange times.

Feeling that cawing thing on the back of my neck, I decide to head back home.  Passing under a bridge, I'm suddenly blinded by a spot-light from a vehicle up the hill toward my pad.  Now, what with the extra gravity of that star, together with the chthonic pyre, and now this very bright light in my face, I figured I'd swagger my way right up there...

Turns out it was 5-0...  I mean, that's cool, I flashed them with my tactical LED...

Something needed to be done about that last encounter, so I sacrificed a virgin and let her freshly spilt blood guide my brush.  The result was a map of directions, to dispel Satan's minions  Really, they can't read this shit and it drives them crazy.   :lulz:

LMNO

Wow, that's very well done. 

1. Is it yours? (had to ask)
2. Is it Kopyleft?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 12, 2014, 07:10:08 PM
Wow, that's very well done. 

1. Is it yours? (had to ask)
2. Is it Kopyleft?

1) Yes :p
2) Yes (and DSL, just for diligence ;)

I enjoy that you enjoy :lulz:

[Ed. Should I just mv this to Copyleft thread?]
[I'm starting to think the penmanship is too raw and sloppy - It needs to spend more time in inkskape.  And maybe first "r" should be lower case...  I'm thinking too much about this]

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 12, 2014, 07:16:40 PM
Cool!
Thank you - still saved myself a slice of "...currency" that I'm going to enjoy after lunch - things are looking good  :ronpaul:

Pæs

minuspace

Thank you Paes  :)

I done did made it some less sloppy now:

minuspace

Just this last one. 

[editing pix caused some links above to stop working, simple machines maybe performs checksum :?]