News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Believe in me believing in you!

Started by Ben Shapiro, March 26, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

"I'm offended by the language of uprising applied to people who are breaking into other black people's stores and looting them. This is a lack of values. People who are destroying private property, destroying cop cars, in an uprising against what exactly?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /b/earman on March 26, 2014, 10:20:37 PM
This is all your fault! I used to be a well mannered news reporter by day.

And you would still be one, if you knew what a hyphen was.  There was no choice, really...The bourbon said "GIT 'IM GIT 'IM", and just what the fuck was I SUPPOSED to do?  I sure as hell wasn't going to answer to Binks for half-assing it.  This is not my first BBQ.  No.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /b/earman on March 26, 2014, 10:25:39 PM
Keep laughing! I show you all! You'll see! Then I'll be the king of summer time!

You're gonna have to wrassle that crown off of Nigel.  Make sure your insurance is paid up.

TGRR,
The King AND Queen of Cheese.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I LIKE Bud Light Lime.

Not kidding.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wait wait wait I'm the King of summertime?

I feel like I can roll with this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
I LIKE Bud Light Lime.

Not kidding.

:sad:  <--- You make me sad.

:crankey:  <--- Squiddy has something to say as well.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:13:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 27, 2014, 12:06:36 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

Yes.

Ohhhhhh

yeah, I got it covered!

More crimes of the Dark Empress:  She got TGRR addicted to Lana Del Ray.

:fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aucoq

Quote from: Nigel on April 02, 2014, 05:05:45 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 27, 2014, 12:14:08 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:13:31 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 27, 2014, 12:06:36 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrL3QxjyVw

Yes.

Ohhhhhh

yeah, I got it covered!

More crimes of the Dark Empress:  She got TGRR addicted to Lana Del Ray.

:fap:

:lol:

Hey!  I didn't know there were other Del Rey fans 'round these parts.

Aucoq,
Listening to Born To Die as I type this.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

LMNO

There are plenty.

But haters gotta hate.  So what if she's a faux construct of a 60's ingénue propped up by daddy's money?  The music is still good.

The dance remixes are surprisingly fun, as well.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 02, 2014, 12:04:48 PM
There are plenty.

But haters gotta hate.  So what if she's a faux construct of a 60's ingénue propped up by daddy's money?  The music is still good.

The dance remixes are surprisingly fun, as well.

And that's all that matters.

Salty

Quote from: /b/earman on March 27, 2014, 02:41:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel on March 27, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
I LIKE Bud Light Lime.

Not kidding.

I like their Strawbaritas. They get me loaded for pennies on the dollar. But the sulfities, or whatever they use that give it the metallic taste make me bleed.

Punishment or reward.

YOU decide.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.