News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

I Am Free

Started by POFP, March 29, 2014, 01:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on April 02, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
Now listen, champ. This is a confusing time in your life. Your head's going to be a mess of hormones, you're not going to know which way is up.

Maybe you're starting to notice girls and be noticed by them.

You'll be going through a series of disconcerting or even alarming changes.

I just want to let you know that we're here for you. We're here and we want to make sure you're aware that we know you're going to be facing a lot of temptations over the next few years.

Most importantly, you're going to start coming into contact with 'STACHE a lot more. GOTTA GET MORE 'STACHE.

You may find yourself wanting some 'STACHE of your own. GOTTA.

This is totally normal, buddy. GET.

Totally normal and something we're always going to be happy to talk to you about. MORE.

'STACHE. MOR'STACHE.

GOTTA.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

Quote from: Nigel on April 02, 2014, 10:08:19 PM
Well, you sound pretty confused from your posts... or maybe adrift would be a better term.

Adrift sounds right.

Quote from: Pæs on April 02, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
Now listen, champ. This is a confusing time in your life. Your head's going to be a mess of hormones, you're not going to know which way is up.

Maybe you're starting to notice girls and be noticed by them.

You'll be going through a series of disconcerting or even alarming changes.

I just want to let you know that we're here for you. We're here and we want to make sure you're aware that we know you're going to be facing a lot of temptations over the next few years.

Most importantly, you're going to start coming into contact with 'STACHE a lot more. GOTTA GET MORE 'STACHE.

You may find yourself wanting some 'STACHE of your own. GOTTA.

This is totally normal, buddy. GET.

Totally normal and something we're always going to be happy to talk to you about. MORE.

'STACHE. MOR'STACHE.

GOTTA.

:lulz:

:treefucker: - "Hormone changes"

- "Stache"

Got it.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 02, 2014, 10:28:37 PM
At the risk of jinxing it, I'm starting to dig PoFP, now that I've got some more context.

Quote from: Pæs on April 02, 2014, 10:30:45 PM
That means we're going to stop challenging you. You can just settle in and occasionally post pics of cats.

I'll have to ask my friend where to get those. He's REALLY into cat pictures.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 02, 2014, 10:45:12 PM
AND WE GET THE STAINS OUT.

WITH CAIN.

CAIN GETS THE STAINS OUT.

OUT DAMNED SPOT

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

POFP

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 03, 2014, 12:36:16 AM
Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on April 02, 2014, 11:48:47 PM

Emote?  :lol:

Are you asking if I got it from the emote repository here on the site (Under "[more]")? If so, nah, painted maself.

Now, if you're asking if we should make that an available emote in the repository, then I agree.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."