News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Another one bites the dust

Started by Scilon Agent, March 31, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scilon Agent

Mods,

Please remove my account and all posts from this forum. Greyface abounds, and I no longer have any desire to participate.

I wish I could say it's been fun but it has not.
If [a person] was considered to be in contempt of court or anything like that, [he was] simply fried since there was a curtain of radioactive material which went clear across the front of the bench anywhere that a witness or anybody would stand, and so on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 31, 2014, 04:55:45 PM
Mods,

Please remove my account and all posts from this forum.

We don't do that.  Sorry.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Hey now, I responded to your banking thread with a serious question.  Don't leave me hanging!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

@OP:  And I am reasonably certain this isn't your first internet disappointment.

I mean, I'm not saying anything you don't already know, but "Grayface" is a fairly hilarious thing to call people for the crime of not putting up with you being a complete dick...Which is the reason you shuffled over here from TDS on facebook, after all.

You don't even troll well.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on March 31, 2014, 05:00:33 PM
Hey now, I responded to your banking thread with a serious question.  Don't leave me hanging!

He's too busy deleting all of his posts.  He's apparently taken some massive stern damage, and needs to lighten the load.

LMNO

This truly is a tragic loss of content.

hooplala

YOU ARE STUCK INSIDE YOUR OWN HEAD

This probably doesn't come as a shock to you, but it's possible you forget from time to time.  The universe is chaos, and your nutty brain decides to compartmentalize it, labeling and naming, sorting and separating.  Chaos is real, order and disorder are the work of the stuff inside your head.  Take, for instance, the number five.  You can run around town as much as you want looking for fives, or even 23s if that is more your speed.  You will find them, and you will say "Ha! Law of Fives!" but if you don't understand that you are only noticing the fives because you are looking for them, then you are missing the point.  Everyone is a discordian.  If everyone is a discordian, than who are the greyfaces?  Could it be that the perception of one being or not being a greyface could be inside YOU and your nutty head?  NO.  Of course not.  That's only the fucking point of Discordianism.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

I guess he showed up.

BRB, wallowing in cishet man tears.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 31, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

He's too busy deleting all of his posts.  He's apparently taken some massive stern damage, and needs to lighten the load.

Who pushed it over the edge? I clearly owe someone a drink.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2014, 05:10:37 PM

I told him he was boring.

Cain

Quote from: Scilon Agent on March 31, 2014, 04:55:45 PM
Mods,

Please remove my account and all posts from this forum.

QuoteGreyface abounds, and I no longer have any desire to participate.

QuoteI wish I could say it's been fun but it has not.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 31, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

That's it?

I thought that was blatantly obvious, even to him. "Crazy" people are always the dullest.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Our minds were not blown that a newspaper of dubious veracity said that some financial officer thinks the banks are controlled by a non-human race.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2014, 05:12:36 PM

That's it?

I thought that was blatantly obvious, even to him. "Crazy" people are always the dullest.

Yeah, and nothing says "sparkling conversationalist" like being horribly rude to everyone around you.  It's dismal, really, but what can you expect from a TDS narcissist who came here to tell us WHAT?