News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

LMNO

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 11, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

EXPLAIN YOURSELF, VARLET, IN TERMS WE WILL UNDERSTAND.  RANT YOUR POSITION TO US.

RIGHT NOW!

:jihaad:

RIGHT NOW!

:walken:

RIGHT NOW!

:lord:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

My position?

My position is that I'm fucking tired.  I don't know what compels me to stay up past midnight drinking wine, when I know the alarm's going to go off at 5:00 am.  I don't know where the creativity's gone.  I don't even know what's the T.

That is to say: I don't know.  I know how to put one foot in front of the other, I know how to make dinner, and I know
The information to be disclosed in Part A of Form DI4-1180 shall apply to the current, in-force policy for which policy values are being utilized as a source
of funding for the purpose of additional insurance contract(s). For purposes of this form, "current death benefit" is defined as the sum of the death benefit
payable under the base policy, all life insurance riders covering the principal insured (other than special contingency death riders) paid-up additional
insurance and dividends, minus outstanding indebtedness. The term "cash surrender value" is defined as the cash value of the policy or contract net of
any outstanding indebtedness and surrender charges, and less any dividend value. The term "paid-up addition value" is defined as the cash value of
additional insurance purchased with policy dividends. The term "dividend value" is defined as the total cash value of all policy dividends left on deposit
with the company to accumulate at interest.

I know I should be doing something.  I know I perhaps am doing something.  But I don't know if what I am doing is what I should be doing.

So, yeah.  I dunno.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 11, 2014, 05:30:28 PM
My position?

My position is that I'm fucking tired.  I don't know what compels me to stay up past midnight drinking wine, when I know the alarm's going to go off at 5:00 am.  I don't know where the creativity's gone.  I don't even know what's the T.

That is to say: I don't know.  I know how to put one foot in front of the other, I know how to make dinner, and I know
The information to be disclosed in Part A of Form DI4-1180 shall apply to the current, in-force policy for which policy values are being utilized as a source
of funding for the purpose of additional insurance contract(s). For purposes of this form, "current death benefit" is defined as the sum of the death benefit
payable under the base policy, all life insurance riders covering the principal insured (other than special contingency death riders) paid-up additional
insurance and dividends, minus outstanding indebtedness. The term "cash surrender value" is defined as the cash value of the policy or contract net of
any outstanding indebtedness and surrender charges, and less any dividend value. The term "paid-up addition value" is defined as the cash value of
additional insurance purchased with policy dividends. The term "dividend value" is defined as the total cash value of all policy dividends left on deposit
with the company to accumulate at interest.

I know I should be doing something.  I know I perhaps am doing something.  But I don't know if what I am doing is what I should be doing.

So, yeah.  I dunno.

Dear God.

LMNO, I was in a similar rut.  It only ended when I went to the bathroom one day, and there's this dispenser for the seat covers sissies use when they're afraid of catching Tourette's Syndrome from the seat, right?  And it has DIRECTIONS, because otherwise people might not be able to figure out how to get a piece of paper out of a box.

And, no shit, the directions look exactly as follows:

QuoteFirst pull UP ^  Then pull DOWN V

And I saw right away what Hirley0 was saying.  I mean, there was something about colliding metaverses and all that, but he was also saying SLOW DOWN.  Save the wine for the weekend, save the TPS reports for someone who gives a shit.  No tombstone ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at the office" (Except maybe Tsar Nicholas, but that hardly applies here).

So as soon as the whistle blows, you grab that lovely wife of yours and go out dancing.

Don't make me come back out there.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO, I was in a semi-similar place a few years ago. I managed to keep on doing it for a while, but eventually I had to say FUCK IT and do something else.

Of course, right now feels impossible and I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next couple months, but I'm doing SOMETHING ELSE and that just feels right.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Was there something I missed on PD? Regardless I hope you pull through LMNO.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: /b/earman on April 12, 2014, 02:09:38 AM
Was there something I missed on PD? Regardless I hope you pull through LMNO.

Not really.  I was just demanding Holiness™.