News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

EoC, it's a good thing you didn't place a bet on this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 22, 2014, 12:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

I am in total agreement with this, by the way, and I plan to begin free shitting.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Free screaming - when you discover free bleeding and no longer find it necessary to hold back.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 22, 2014, 12:54:49 AM
Free screaming - when you discover free bleeding and no longer find it necessary to hold back.

Hang on, I'm free pissing.

Suu

I'm going to freely keep buying Kotex, because no.

-Suu
Evidently not feminist enough for the 21st Century
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

That's great for, y'know, light flow days. But what about Category 3 Hurricane days? Not enough sandbags in the world.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I will gladly twist a broken beer bottle into ANYONE that wants to bleed freely.
But wait, there's more!
Act now and you may also receive at no additional cost, a good clean punch in the throat!
What a bargain! Ladies, this is too great a deal to pass up.
Pick up the phone, try not to pass out from your own armpit hair odor, and call me now.

Junkenstein

Two things.

The first - This is probably a huge fetish for more than a few and they're all probably happy as pigs in shit right about now. Worth remembering.

Secondly, that article....

QuoteAnimals of lesser intelligence run around naked and without the use of proper tools to make their lives easier because they are just that, of lesser intelligence. Our vast knowledge gives us added perception as to what filthy creatures we truly are, and gives us the know-how on ways to rectify these obstacles.

Quotesecondly, it is a well known, documented, scientifically proven fact that women are naturally more unclean than men are. It's stated in the Bible, as well there have been studies done on the female anatomy to further my case.
The Author?
QuoteAdora Bull is an American semi-amateur journalist, alternative model and national spokeswoman for Goths For Christ. She graduated top of her class from Bronx Haven High School in New York City, voted most likely to "make a difference". She has recently been dubbed by her fans as the "Miley Cyrus of Journalism."

Goths for Christ?
https://www.facebook.com/gothsforchrist

Well. I'm assuming these "fans" are other members of this group.

There's some fun to be had there, surely. For you facebook using folk anyway.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Luna

:eek:

The dry-cleaning bills, alone... I'm not even going to THINK about the damage to the car seats...

:vom:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

East Coast Hustle

Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Seriously, everyone?

Line the fuck up because I have Brooklyn Bridges for sale for all of you.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

ECH is half right.

IIRC, freebleeding was something 4chan originally invented.  However, a look at this will tell you, while there are many people criticising it, there are more than a few supporters.

Junkenstein

My fetish comment still stands. That's almost certainly the base for many "supporters".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2014, 12:51:06 AM
I am in total agreement with this, by the way, and I plan to begin free shitting.

I have horrible haemorrhoids so I can do both at the same time.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2014, 10:58:30 AM
ECH is half right.

IIRC, freebleeding was something 4chan originally invented.  However, a look at this will tell you, while there are many people criticising it, there are more than a few supporters.

I don't care where the supporters come from.  What gets my motor running is that they exist.

And shame on you, ECH.  You ought to know that any level of idiocy will not only be accepted but performed, if it fits someone's uniform requirements.  It may start out as a joke, but Poe's Law takes no prisoners.