News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Video recording question

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, May 08, 2014, 04:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

So, when the bedbugs reemerged (they seem to have been deemerged again) I of course, avoided going over to Villager's place for 3 weeks. During that time she bought me a webcam and had it shipped to my house. I finally installed everything and got it to work (and have yet to find a proper angle for it where I can look sort of at it without being a disembodied head due to black tee shirt and dark background). Problem is with the software is that I can only record for 99 seconds at a time unless I go through youtube, which presumably gives me no editing capabilities. So, what I'm asking is what can I do for the balance of recording for 100 seconds+ for minimal editing? Especially because I might like to record songs here and there (different can of worms, audio-wise. Will cross that bridge when I get there)

My webcam is a Logitech QuickCam IM run on Vista.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS