News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Stupid Imgur wasn't loading. I'm waiting for a response now.  :lulz: :lulz:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on May 09, 2014, 08:12:01 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAH

TOTAL FUCKING VICTORY.

Because we all know that Christians don't Luke 10:7.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

You sir, are a scholar, and a gentleman. Thank you for making my day.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on May 09, 2014, 08:21:21 PM

You know, most Christians I know don't actually worship Christ.  I think they may be worshiping something horrible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2014, 08:23:17 PM
Quote from: The Suu on May 09, 2014, 08:21:21 PM

You know, most Christians I know don't actually worship Christ.  I think they may be worshiping something horrible.

They seem to be missing the fucking point 99.9% of the time. The other 1% is "Jesus".

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2014, 08:24:09 PM
Also, her English usage made it easy to vent bile.

This shit is coming par for the course. Though I will admit that the majority, vast majority, of my customers are well spoken folks who are willing to pay me without question.

Then, there's our friend Mary. Or the constant "charities" that are asking for free things from my friend Jacqueline who does machine embroidery on Etsy.

"Can you make a donation to our gift basket please? We're the International Coalition of Soccer Moms Who Really Just Don't Want to Pay for Things Ever, and this is going to a silent auction to benefit Nothing in Particular."

Her response is always, "Sorry, I already made my donated allotments this month. If you like, I can sell it to you for your auction, though. Full price."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

On my way to fancy-pants Seattle town, now! Have fun, PD!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

WaffleGF is at the hospital with her father, who is in the final stages of bladder cancer.
I'm at home, with the dog, the rats and the rabbits. Feeling awfully helpless and lonesome.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 09, 2014, 09:50:38 PM
WaffleGF is at the hospital with her father, who is in the final stages of bladder cancer.
I'm at home, with the dog, the rats and the rabbits. Feeling awfully helpless and lonesome.

:(