News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Postergasm 2014

Started by Pope Kalli, May 06, 2014, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Kalli

It has been a long while since I've made any propaganda or participated in Postergasm, and I have noticed that much of the content has been lost to time.
So some friends and I are resolving to attempt to revive and preserve this tradition by reworking old posters we had saved as images to our hard drives and making new posters.  :fap:

Anyhow, I guess I will get right to it then.

Missing Dawg
Found Baby

Please pardon the lack of formality in my first post in this forum as I am with an internet based cabal and we are mostly retarded.
My password is Horse.

The Good Reverend Roger

No worries.  First post being IRL content is fucking awesome.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Excellent stuff!

You're not a horrible racist or ayn-rand-nihilist-brony-whatever or anything are you? Because you've got my hopes up now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2014, 09:30:53 PM
Excellent stuff!

You're not a horrible racist or ayn-rand-nihilist-brony-whatever or anything are you? Because you've got my hopes up now.

This is all going to end in tears, I can sense it.   :sad:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Junkenstein

Is that a spag I'm unfamiliar with or a statement on her personality?

Pope Kalli

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2014, 09:30:53 PM
Excellent stuff!

Thanks.  :wink:
I'm not interested in politics at all, to be honest. I'm more interested in laughs. I guess if I had to choose a box, it would have to be along the lines of NeoDisco-Technomancer-Satirist.
My password is Horse.

Junkenstein

Oh thank the gods. A normal one for a change.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2014, 10:26:28 PM
Oh thank the gods. A normal one for a change.

What?  I'm normal.  Not like Nigel or CPD.  Freaks.

Eater of Clowns

I applaud your meatspace activity.

However, your reality appears to be all blurry and could perhaps use some adjustment.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Telarus

Sweet Posters!

Welcome to the forums!!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, never mind.

Apparently Pope Kalli, on FB, has decided that we don't cut the mustard.  Presumably because we don't spend enough time shaming single mothers.

Junkenstein