News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Why I Am an Anti-archist

Started by Rev. Stu Holbrook, June 02, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:22:32 AM
Speaking of which, one of the ZOMG DISCORDIANS placid dingo interviewed was Gavriel.

Which makes me plotz.  Like this --->   :lol:

Well, I think he was running thin on options at that point. :lol: We should direct him to Stu so he can get a better cross-sampling of all the most relevant Discordians.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 04, 2014, 02:41:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:20:19 AM
If I didn't know better, I'd assume this was Zach fucking with us.

I should show him this thread, he might get ideas.

I know it's not him, on account of Zach can write a complete, clear sentence.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 04, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:22:32 AM
Speaking of which, one of the ZOMG DISCORDIANS placid dingo interviewed was Gavriel.

Which makes me plotz.  Like this --->   :lol:

Well, I think he was running thin on options at that point. :lol: We should direct him to Stu so he can get a better cross-sampling of all the most relevant Discordians.

:lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 04, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
This guy reminds me of those people who don't flush their dumps in a public rest room, because it gives them glee to know other people will be viewing their work.

:oops:

Hey, at least your work is impressive.  They had to completely replace the sewage system at the CN Tower last time.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on June 04, 2014, 03:57:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 04, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
This guy reminds me of those people who don't flush their dumps in a public rest room, because it gives them glee to know other people will be viewing their work.

:oops:

Hey, at least your work is impressive.  They had to completely replace the sewage system at the CN Tower last time.

There is no sewer snake long enough.

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Duly noted, thanks for sharing.
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 03:00:03 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 04, 2014, 02:41:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:20:19 AM
If I didn't know better, I'd assume this was Zach fucking with us.

I should show him this thread, he might get ideas.

I know it's not him, on account of Zach can write a complete, clear sentence.

You'd be surprised, some of his Facebook alts are completely incomprehensible.

I  think he'd do a better job of being interesting, though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And I, of course, have made 26,000 more posts since yesterday! It's really something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to own up to his mistakes, I see.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 04, 2014, 10:38:32 PM
He doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to own up to his mistakes, I see.

:showus: