News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill

Started by Cramulus, May 20, 2014, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sure Stu will find some pretext for posting his website three or four more times in the next week or so.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on May 31, 2014, 03:53:30 PM
Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 31, 2014, 06:42:11 AM
I'm terribly curious how Anarchy can fix this: http://www.ituc-csi.org/new-ituc-global-rights-index-the

By emulating the beliefs and actions of Emma Goldman and, uh, shooting a guy, to inpsire the masses to spontaneous, uncoordinated rebellion where workers will seize control of the means of production and abolish the state.

Pretty obvious, really.
:lulz:

Cain

LMNO

axod

JESUS HAD TWO DADIES
JESUS HAD TWO DADIES

JESUS HAD TWO DADIES
JESUS HAD TO DYES

:argh!:
just this

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on May 31, 2014, 03:53:30 PM
Quote from: Net (+ 1 Hidden) on May 31, 2014, 06:42:11 AM
I'm terribly curious how Anarchy can fix this: http://www.ituc-csi.org/new-ituc-global-rights-index-the

By emulating the beliefs and actions of Emma Goldman and, uh, shooting a guy, to inpsire the masses to spontaneous, uncoordinated rebellion where workers will seize control of the means of production and abolish the state.

Pretty obvious, really.

There is something about the concept of emulating beliefs that strikes me as weird.
Emulating beliefs.
Emulating beliefs.
Emulating beliefs... shit it lost all meaning.
Emu-lactating bailiffs.
MOOOO!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

axod

Ya'lamu ma baina aidihim wa ma khalfahum

just this

bugmenоt

Why does this guy from Portland have the same phone number as a painting service on the other side of the country? And why is this painter's website registered to some guy in Portland again? Who's Ed, Stu? Is he a gang member who stole your cell phone and identity? If he's forbidding you to tell, give us a sign by posting a link to your website and telling that black kid's story again.

trix

MAN, ya'll know NOTHIN bout no goddamn ghetto till you slummed it in APPLETON, bitches.

Specifically, da mutha fuckin SOUTH SIDE. Which is like, 6 steps from the North Side, but them be some DANGEROUS STEPS, yo.  I believe that sidewalk even has a CRACK IN IT.  That's right, our ghetto might even have CRACK.  But probably not, Appleton is pretty good about fixing sidewalks and roads.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

Oh, turns out the ghetto conversation ended pages ago.

My bad.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on July 09, 2014, 05:48:14 PM
MAN, ya'll know NOTHIN bout no goddamn ghetto till you slummed it in APPLETON, bitches.

Specifically, da mutha fuckin SOUTH SIDE. Which is like, 6 steps from the North Side, but them be some DANGEROUS STEPS, yo.  I believe that sidewalk even has a CRACK IN IT.  That's right, our ghetto might even have CRACK.  But probably not, Appleton is pretty good about fixing sidewalks and roads.

Appleton:  Dropping 187 on a motherfuckin' cop.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Was actually wondering if the ecumenicals had fixed that traffic light, it's been a little while for me.

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 09, 2014, 06:23:03 PM

Appleton:  Dropping 187 on a motherfuckin' cop.

On THE motherfuckin' cop.  Appleton is too tiny to have two of them.  911 just redirects to his iphone.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."