News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill

Started by Cramulus, May 20, 2014, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Heh, no bother, they are the same ones Cain saw, it just sends out an email to us each time.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on May 29, 2014, 05:44:46 AM
I don't know you so I am unable to confirm or deny your gang affiliation.

Well...Aren't you adorable.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 29, 2014, 11:50:05 AM
You really reported Nigel for calling you a dumbass?  Really?

That's a whole 30 seconds of my life, checking that moderator report, that I'll never get back.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh that's priceless.

"A middle-aged mom on the internet called me a dumbass after describing pushing her baby around the neighborhood in a stroller!"

He'd probably stroke out from fear if he ever saw me in person. I might use a swear word. The horror!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

He'd probably have already crossed the street to avoid you it seems.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 29, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

You can't be too careful with Those People. They're mostly in gangs.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 29, 2014, 12:23:24 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "the ghettos of Portland, OR" sounds a heck of a lot like "The slums of Hampton Beach, NY".

As compared to, say, West Baltimore.

There used to be ghettoes here, but it was a lot more than 20 years ago. When I was little we lived right by the Columbia Villa, and things were pretty ugly there in the 70's up until the mid-90's. Drive-by shootings, drug houses, gang murders, stuff like that. There are still some sketchy pockets in N/NE but for the most part all the ghettos have been pushed out to the suburbs.

Alberta Street in 1994 was kind of a tired out old neighborhood, but ghetto it was not by any stretch of the imagination, unless you define "ghetto" as "where black people live".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

Yeah, in this case there were TWO of them.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and yeah; it was no Baltimore. Ever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 29, 2014, 08:58:30 PM

Baby carriage drive by.  Very dangerous.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

Little black baby girls are just gang members in training. That thing looks like a pacifier but it's clearly a gat.

Junkenstein

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

Well, we've all seen the video clip where the dwarf gang member disguises himself as a baby in a stroller and pulls out a machine gun on a restaurant full of people.

You can't be too paranoid with people like me, you know.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 29, 2014, 09:01:40 PM

Well, we've all seen the video clip where the dwarf gang member disguises himself as a baby in a stroller and pulls out a machine gun on a restaurant full of people.

It's one of those gang initiations you hear about all the time.  You know, where Those People flash their brights at you, and if you do it back, they murder everyone in town.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

It's one of those gang initiations you hear about all the time.  You know, where Those People flash their brights at you, and if you do it back, they murder everyone in town.

:lol: Urban legends... keeping white people scared since 1953.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 29, 2014, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 29, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

:lol: Urban legends... keeping white people scared since 1953.

:tgrr:

My friend's mother's cousin knew a guy whose brother got killed in one of those.