News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Why I Am Not an Anarchist, by Greg Hill

Started by Cramulus, May 20, 2014, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What I love is that I tried to be friendly and even offered to line his pockets, and he decided to use it as an opportunity to shit on me just for living here and trying to avoid the street fair.

Kinda says a lot about his character.

I have been caught unawares by the street fair a few times, and my favorite bar shuts down their happy hour menu during it which is always disappointing when I was counting on one of their burgers.

Dude would probably shit himself if I threw out there that I'm one of the artists he's proclaiming himself a champion for.  :lulz: What a fucktard. I've had work in the Guardino Gallery, among others.

Rev. Stu Holbrook: you are an ass, and you don't speak for the longtime residents of this neighborhood, OR for the artists and hippies. If I see you on the street I'll still offer to shake your hand, if you can deal with touching a hippie artist who lived here when it was still "ghetto".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

I had a great joke about the Pterocaust, combustion, commuting, Vaseline and incest...  And now it's gone.  Besause this frigging tablet thought I wanted to [more] to emote, clearing my reply buffer.  Let me add that it only clears my response when I got something really worth sharing.  This is similar, though more annoying, than when I accidentally hit "report to moderator" while scrolling down a page.  Tablets suck.

Cain

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 29, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 29, 2014, 11:50:05 AM
You really reported Nigel for calling you a dumbass?  Really?

That's a whole 30 seconds of my life, checking that moderator report, that I'll never get back.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh that's priceless.

"A middle-aged mom on the internet called me a dumbass after describing pushing her baby around the neighborhood in a stroller!"

He'd probably stroke out from fear if he ever saw me in person. I might use a swear word. The horror!

You are truly ghetto 4 lyfe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 30, 2014, 04:01:21 AM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 29, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 29, 2014, 11:50:05 AM
You really reported Nigel for calling you a dumbass?  Really?

That's a whole 30 seconds of my life, checking that moderator report, that I'll never get back.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Oh that's priceless.

"A middle-aged mom on the internet called me a dumbass after describing pushing her baby around the neighborhood in a stroller!"

He'd probably stroke out from fear if he ever saw me in person. I might use a swear word. The horror!

You are truly ghetto 4 lyfe.

So true. It's the thug lyfe for me. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

FUCK DAMMIT I WAS HOPING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN PEOPLE PEOPLING ALL OVER THIS ANARCHY THREAD!

Wait, did an anarchist report someone for swearing?  :lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

axod

just this

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 08:12:10 AM
FIGHT THE POWER POLITELY.
:lol:
Quote from: axod on May 30, 2014, 08:27:48 AM
REVOLUTIONS RUN ON MANNERS.
:lol:
Heehee, i looked up anarchist slogans and i found some gems:
QuoteBigger cages! Longer chains!
QuoteThree Word Chant!
QuoteEat your pheasant / drink your whine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine
QuoteNo more petitions
Kill the politicians
QuoteKill, kill, kill the rich!
QuoteWorkers of the World...Relax !
Quote- "À bas le salariat".
Down with wage labor.

- "À bas le travail".
Down with work.

- "À bas les slogans".
Down with slogans.

Anarchists are often hilarious yet some are strangely blind to the similarities between the police's violence and their own.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude's a poser. He totally tried to pull that hipster bullshit "I was on Alberta street before it was cool" and it blew up in his face, and now he's butthurt.

Rev. Stu Holbrook

What a great Last Thursday - a good time seemed to be had by most. Great read since my last post! Hail Eris! Yes, I reported being called a dumbass by All-Father, for two reasons. First, I felt the vitriol of his comment was unwarranted and did not want to go on about how I have been called worse by people that know me. Dumb-ass is not one of the accurate terms. Second, now that my doors are open to Discordians and we have a stable temple space - I have been checking out how things work, or don't, at least in the now - the hodge and podge. I am not a dumb ass. I do not claim to be a champion of the artists. I support the Six Days Art Co-op by giving them a healthy cut of the money I generate. However, I have worked with gang affected, yes - with an "a", youth. Jamil Myrick was a student of mine and he was shot dead at 15th and Alberta. My church as met at 28th and Alberta for two years.
"Read Reich and act accordingly!" "Those who lack imagination cannot imagine what is lacking." "A cop sleeps inside each one of us. We must kill him. Drive the cop out of your head." These are three of my favorite slogans from Anarchists, from the French Uprising 1968
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on May 30, 2014, 07:16:43 PM
What a great Last Thursday - a good time seemed to be had by most. Great read since my last post! Hail Eris! Yes, I reported being called a dumbass by All-Father, for two reasons.

Speaking as an admin, we don't care.  That's not a violation of one of the 6 rules...Which you obviously didn't bother reading.  Dumbass.

QuoteFirst, I felt the vitriol of his comment was unwarranted and did not want to go on about how I have been called worse by people that know me.

Nobody cares.  Least of all "him", because "he" is busy, busy, busy.  (Hint:  Nigel is a girl.  Dumbass)

QuoteDumb-ass is not one of the accurate terms.

The facts contradict that.

QuoteSecond, now that my doors are open to Discordians and we have a stable temple space - I have been checking out how things work, or don't, at least in the now - the hodge and podge. I am not a dumb ass.

You are.  I can explain why, if you'd like.  It could be important later in life.

QuoteI do not claim to be a champion of the artists. I support the Six Days Art Co-op by giving them a healthy cut of the money I generate. However, I have worked with gang affected, yes - with an "a", youth. Jamil Myrick was a student of mine and he was shot dead at 15th and Alberta. My church as met at 28th and Alberta for two years.

*blank stare, apathy*

Quote"Read Reich and act accordingly!" "Those who lack imagination cannot imagine what is lacking." "A cop sleeps inside each one of us. We must kill him. Drive the cop out of your head." These are three of my favorite slogans from Anarchists, from the French Uprising 1968

And how did that turn out?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:27:17 PM
Fucks sake, what a dumbass.

You are missing an apostrophe.  I am beginning to doubt that you're actually English.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

He wasn't worth the correct punctuation.

LMNO

I climbed all the way up here, into this thread, simply to say:  Dumbass.