Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on August 17, 2011, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 17, 2011, 03:40:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 16, 2011, 06:26:21 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 16, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
Quote from: Alty on August 16, 2011, 12:39:33 AM
Awesome.

Why the hell didn't I learn this in sch- Ah nevermind, sort of figured that out myself.

they never mentioned Casey Jones in elementary school?
heck, there's even a Disney short on it... (not as good a telling as the good Dok's here, though)

Disney totally cut out the part about the U Boat.

They also showed him surviving the wreck.  which is odd, since they had no compunction from killing off John Henry in his little short...

WAT?

The whole thing that makes him glorious is that he got himself killed saving his passengers.

Oh yeah... there were no passengers on his train in the Disney version.  just mail.
they really screwed the pooch didn't they?

They always do this shit.  Always.  I hate them.  I fucking hate them all.  Oh, Goddammit.
Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 17, 2011, 03:25:22 AM
I posted the wikipedia link on facebook and the first comment I got was "it didn't say he was high on cocaine".   :x

Why does this not surprise me? 

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 17, 2011, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 17, 2011, 03:40:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 16, 2011, 06:26:21 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on August 16, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
Quote from: Alty on August 16, 2011, 12:39:33 AM
Awesome.

Why the hell didn't I learn this in sch- Ah nevermind, sort of figured that out myself.

they never mentioned Casey Jones in elementary school?
heck, there's even a Disney short on it... (not as good a telling as the good Dok's here, though)

Disney totally cut out the part about the U Boat.

They also showed him surviving the wreck.  which is odd, since they had no compunction from killing off John Henry in his little short...

WAT?

The whole thing that makes him glorious is that he got himself killed saving his passengers.

Oh yeah... there were no passengers on his train in the Disney version.  just mail.
they really screwed the pooch didn't they?

They always do this shit.  Always.  I hate them.  I fucking hate them all.  Oh, Goddammit.

I understand that hate Dok.  If it can be bastardized into something cute and stupid you can count on Disney for it.  Didn't you write something once (and it may have just been a comment) on their whole take on Pocahontas?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.