News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Tell me what to draw.

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, May 24, 2014, 03:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

:mittens: :lulz:

The desk signs made it perfect. The flag change was a nice touch too.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:18:29 AM
:mittens: :lulz:

The desk signs made it perfect. The flag change was a nice touch too.

:)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

RWHN conducting the loading of the entire MEXICAN supply of NUH-UH onto cargo ships, conviently located at the docks to the rear of the Mansion.

Roger, EOC and the Joke entering the throne room. It is empty, there is something smoking in the ashtray. Everything starts to fall into place.

RWHN fleeing to sea in the cargo ship. Tentacles emerging from the sea.

Cthulu-form of Q.G attacks ship.

Roger, seeing no choice, unleashes the joke. It has similar qualities to The ark of the Covenant as shown in the documentary "Raiders of the lost ark"
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 30, 2014, 07:39:55 AM
RWHN conducting the loading of the entire MEXICAN supply of NUH-UH onto cargo ships, conviently located at the docks to the rear of the Mansion.

Roger, EOC and the Joke entering the throne room. It is empty, there is something smoking in the ashtray. Everything starts to fall into place.

RWHN fleeing to sea in the cargo ship. Tentacles emerging from the sea.

Cthulu-form of Q.G attacks ship.

Roger, seeing no choice, unleashes the joke. It has similar qualities to The ark of the Covenant as shown in the documentary "Raiders of the lost ark"

Dear God, you're going to keep me busy until I drop off for a bit for school again, aren't you?

Nephew Twiddleton

School starts up again on Tuesday, just as a heads up.

Junkenstein

Junkenstein

Statue of RHWN being torn down by EOC his few remaining loyal insurgents.

Holist stealing the official sombrero of MEXICAN leadership and making for the Texan border in the confusion.

Bearman undertaking a kamikaze mission to try and keep the Sombrero in MEXICAN hands.

Hand reaching for the Sombrero in the aftermath of the destruction. Use final scene of "Flash Gordon" as your inspiration here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 30, 2014, 12:40:26 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 29, 2014, 08:46:31 PM
Roger fleeing Texan authorities towards the MEXICAN border in a convertible, with a wounded passenger and the container of the Joke.

If you people aren't going to make a starving artist work, I sure as fuck will.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 29, 2014, 08:15:33 PM
Me, staring at a clock in anticipation.

Guessing this is on the back burner until you've got time again Twid?

EK WAFFLR

TGRR as Kalki, spreading eternal damnation indiscriminately while Richter sharpens a cat and me as his body guard.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 04, 2014, 03:39:12 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 29, 2014, 08:15:33 PM
Me, staring at a clock in anticipation.

Guessing this is on the back burner until you've got time again Twid?

Yep. I'll try and make some time for it.

Junkenstein

No worries, attend to your education. It's likely to be more profitable than this.

Junkenstein

Bump. Don't forget to make time for this, it demands completion.