News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

How to get suckered into a car dealership

Started by Raz Tech, June 17, 2014, 01:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raz Tech

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 17, 2014, 01:09:45 PM
The Millionaires game.

Occasionally, you may find yourself with fuck all to do and malicious intent. Something that may help pass the time is one of my favourite games: "Millionaires". Ideally, you need an accomplice.

Prep -
One of you, dressed however you normally dress
Your "advisor" - wearing suit or similar.

That done, pick your target. The easiest place for stuff like this is high-end car dealerships and such, Ferrari, Bentley, anyone who deals with people with more money than sense.

Walk in and start looking around. You may notice shitty looks directed at you. This is good. When you eventually get addressed by the salespuppet, your "advisor" should ward them away as quickly as possible. Protest a bit. They grab you and you move away for a hushed yet distinct conversation about your "win" and how this "first chunk of cash is to help get it out of your system which means buying a couple of X-cars, but not 5. You need to calm down". If the place is high end enough, and the salesperson greedy enough, they'll be hovering quite close now. Statement to the effect of "it's my money, I can do what I want" would normally be good. "Advisor" can now take a moment and ask the salesperson to be discreet due to your new-found wealth and adjustments. 

If you need a step-by-step of how to now get anything you want for a weekend test-drive, you've probably not done enough blagging to pull this off.

ETA - While the most immediate, abundant and obvious targets, they are by no means alone. This kind of shit has worked consistently in a range of places dealing with "luxury goods". As long as you adopt the mindset of "I'm rich as fuck" and keep asking for stupid or impractical things, you'll be golden.

OH. MY. GOD. That is genius.  Makes me wish there were some luxury dealerships around me.  I'll have to keep this in mind next time I go to visit my folks.

Junkenstein

If you really want to ladle on the authenticity, feel free to research what actually happens to you if you win the lottery. Those "advisors" exist and one of their primary functions is to brewsters millions you. Then once you've got all the shiny crap you want, you can talk about investing in their various funds and schemes for the future of your children.

For the young - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewster's_Millions_(1985_film)

If you didn't know that, fuck off and learn much, much more about Mr. Pryor. 
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

East Coast Hustle

Holy shit. :lulz:

Raz, this is delicious.

Junk, that's good stuff too.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"