News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

PUA reaction/info/derailment thread

Started by Ben Shapiro, May 30, 2014, 03:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: axod on June 17, 2014, 04:29:02 AM
What gets me is how endearing the whole concept is about a PUA support group, however I am loathe to admit it.

Oh yeah. Totally tugs at the heart strings. There's nothing more adorable than a group of assholes who think of women as game pieces and sexual encounters as points to be scored in an unfathomably stupid, pathetic game masquerading as a lifestyle.

Except maybe rabid puppies with lyme disease.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 17, 2014, 05:35:19 AM
Quote from: axod on June 17, 2014, 04:29:02 AM
What gets me is how endearing the whole concept is about a PUA support group, however I am loathe to admit it.

Oh yeah. Totally tugs at the heart strings. There's nothing more adorable than a group of assholes who think of women as game pieces and sexual encounters as points to be scored in an unfathomably stupid, pathetic game masquerading as a lifestyle.

Except maybe rabid puppies with lyme disease.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know what's really heartwarming? The violent offenders wing at the state penitentiary. There's just something so sweet about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Well, I have to agree with axod in part at least.
They are as clueless as an especially dense newborn puppy.
And cluelessness is a cuteness multiplier.

It makes me want to say in a grandma-like patronizing tone 'Oh you had sex with some random girl? That's nice dear.'.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Quote from: Regret on June 17, 2014, 03:06:54 PM
Well, I have to agree with axod in part at least.
They are as clueless as an especially dense newborn puppy.
And cluelessness is a cuteness multiplier.

It makes me want to say in a grandma-like patronizing tone 'Oh you had sex with some random girl? That's nice dear.'.

"Oh, you're proud of yourself for degrading and manipulating someone for the sole purpose of fucking her? That's nice, dear. You should run for Congress."

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The difference being, puppies have empathy.

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

Yepper-doodles. And puppies are less likely to be drenched in Axe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 17, 2014, 11:21:00 PM

Thanks fuck, that shit just nasty.

You ain't kidding.

Protip: When your psuedo-cologne arrives to the party ten minutes before you do, you're doing it wrong.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

:lol:
I used to wear Axe and i agree.

I still think ineffective bigots are cute though. As long as they don't actually hurt someone i'm fine with them wallowing in their own inadequacy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Regret on June 18, 2014, 09:16:39 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 17, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

:lol:
I used to wear Axe and i agree.

I still think ineffective bigots are cute though. As long as they don't actually hurt someone i'm fine with them wallowing in their own inadequacy.

Once upon a time, people wore Brute.  Willingly.

Your generation is DUMB, but not as DUMB as mine.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

But it was by Faberge!

And nowhere near as bad as Drakkar Noir.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 18, 2014, 10:42:19 PM
But it was by Faberge!

And nowhere near as bad as Drakkar Noir.

It was the 70s/80s in a can.  Horrible, horrible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My 80's perfume was this highly classy number:

Yep.

Aucoq

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 19, 2014, 01:20:30 AM
My 80's perfume was this highly classy number:

Yep.

It definitely screams "80's."  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.