News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Why I Am an Anti-archist

Started by Rev. Stu Holbrook, June 02, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Stu Holbrook

I don't want to disappoint the All-Father, and this is more than an excuse to mention "my" site again  :lulz: www.theecod.org
They give a web domain to anyone but this site, not "my" site,  is robust and fun. It is awesome - thanks for noticing!
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 04, 2014, 12:07:02 AM
I don't want to disappoint the All-Father, and this is more than an excuse to mention "my" site again  :lulz: www.theecod.org
They give a web domain to anyone but this site, not "my" site,  is robust and fun. It is awesome - thanks for noticing!

Nobody cares.  Why would anyone?  You've spent your entire time here telling everyone how deficient they are.  You should go find some other board, where people are more likely to meet your standards.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 03, 2014, 11:53:29 PM
Pæs; Eddie Gosset - look him up here. http://www.principiadiscordia.com/links.php
Glass houses eh wot?  :roll:
What the hell are you rambling about?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 03, 2014, 11:18:39 PM
Good Reverend Roger, you were neither "trying" as was AFN nor did you put in any real effort. It is no wonder Discordians do not have a reputation at-large and that within esoteric circles your rep... you're reputation is as a clique of aging fucks with receding hair-lines and diminishing relevance. The problem is theological.
Note the correction to my grammar in my original post - I was indeed a dumb ass. However, I recognized and corrected the mistake, something "The Decider" -George-the-Lesser would never do. (My father personally fished George the Greater out of the S.Pacific, though a life-long Republican he did say before he passed that he "wished he had thrown the bastard back.")
So, why aren't things going well? If you are the Good Reverend referred to in the Spider Rants, then enough said. The material sounds as if it were recorded in a college dorm room by old dudes whose presence there is just creepy.
I posted this topic here at your suggestion in PM.
Bring it.

I'll have you know that my hairline is completely receded and I was never relevant, so it's all looking up for me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:13:56 AM
Good Reverend Roger, you were neither "trying" as was AFN nor did you put in any real effort. It is no wonder Discordians do not have a reputation at-large and that within esoteric circles your rep... you're reputation is as a clique of aging fucks with receding hair-lines and diminishing relevance. The problem is theological.
Note the correction to my grammar in my original post - I was indeed a dumb ass. However, I recognized and corrected the mistake, something "The Decider" -George-the-Lesser would never do. (My father personally fished George the Greater out of the S.Pacific, though a life-long Republican he did say before he passed that he "wished he had thrown the bastard back.")
So, why aren't things going well? If you are the Good Reverend referred to in the Spider Rants, then enough said. The material sounds as if it were recorded in a college dorm room by old dudes whose presence there is just creepy.
Bring it.

I'll have you know that my hairline is completely receded and I was never relevant, so it's all looking up for me.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pæs

It's pretty beautiful to have an aging hippie stumble in, dropping links to a website that hasn't had a makeover since the 90s and screaming NONE OF YOU ARE RELEVANT TO ESOTERICA.

I am pleased by this.

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Where am I? I'm in a Portland suburb, Oregon that is. I am also getting old. I am also not alone. Wait, another post- what ... I have standards? Well, yes but ... damn this is fun, I feel right at home. .. wait two more posts... okay post then read -  then reply or let you talk among yourselves. another post wheee, try again
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on June 04, 2014, 12:16:30 AM
It's pretty beautiful to have an aging hippie stumble in, dropping links to a website that hasn't had a makeover since the 90s and screaming NONE OF YOU ARE RELEVANT TO ESOTERICA.

I am pleased by this.

It sort of made my week, come to think of it. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:14:42 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:13:56 AM
Bring it.

HOLY CRAP THOSE BALLS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 04, 2014, 12:17:06 AM
Where am I? I'm in a Portland suburb, Oregon that is. I am also getting old. I am also not alone. Wait, another post- what ... I have standards? Well, yes but ... damn this is fun, I feel right at home. .. wait two more posts... okay post then read -  then reply or let you talk among yourselves. another post wheee, try again

You ate the brown acid, right? 

The Good Reverend Roger

If I didn't know better, I'd assume this was Zach fucking with us.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 04, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

You can very easily disengage that feature. I did two shitty phones ago, because the loading times on the most recent RWHN shitfest wouldn't let me post.

Pæs

THERE ARE PAGES ON HIS WEBSITE WITH TILED ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS.

HELLO GEOCITIES, I MISSED YE DEARLY.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on June 04, 2014, 12:21:01 AM
THERE ARE PAGES ON HIS WEBSITE WITH TILED ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS.

HELLO GEOCITIES, I MISSED YE DEARLY.

I refuse to click on it on principle.

It's like someone did a mash up of Bob Ross and Gavriel.

The Good Reverend Roger

Speaking of which, one of the ZOMG DISCORDIANS placid dingo interviewed was Gavriel.

Which makes me plotz.  Like this --->   :lol: