News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Why I Am an Anti-archist

Started by Rev. Stu Holbrook, June 02, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Stu Holbrook

I love that Haters gonna' hate picture - never ate the "brown" acid, of course I only followed the Dead on the West coast, we have had access to ...(deleted ) What the fuck five replies while I typed, send damn it
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:22:32 AM
Speaking of which, one of the ZOMG DISCORDIANS placid dingo interviewed was Gavriel.

Which makes me plotz.  Like this --->   :lol:

Which one is Gavriel?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 04, 2014, 12:23:37 AM
I love that Haters gonna' hate picture - never ate the "brown" acid, of course I only followed the Dead on the West coast, we have had access to ...(deleted ) What the fuck five replies while I typed, send damn it

CHANGE YOUR FUCKING SETTINGS, THEN GO BACK AND SEE WHAT YOU MISSED

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:23:59 AM
Speaking of which, one of the ZOMG DISCORDIANS placid dingo interviewed was Gavriel.

Which one is Gavriel?

He was the guy who kicked the door in demanding that we give him content so he could sell it and keep the money.  He then melted down - as he did with Stang and Sis D - and told us all what ingrates we were.

Then he bailed.  I think his thread is in bring & brag.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Then he went to Facebook and plotted our downfall, didn't he?

The Good Reverend Roger

You followed the Dead.   :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

Which one is Gavriel?

He was the guy who kicked the door in demanding that we give him content so he could sell it and keep the money.  He then melted down - as he did with Stang and Sis D - and told us all what ingrates we were.

That rings a bell. Hang on a tick.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on June 04, 2014, 12:25:55 AM
Then he went to Facebook and plotted our downfall, didn't he?

Yeah, but even the TDS assholes didn't want to deal with his shit.  So he blocked EVERYONE and now we WAIL AND GNASH OUR TEETH in utter despair.

Because we're sorry, now that he's gone.   :sad:

Not really.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:26:11 AM

:lulz:

Dude's got it wrong. You're a paying customer. I fucking love Iron Maiden, but if they're not playing in Massachusetts, they're not getting my money this tour. Why should they? They didn't think it was worth their time to come for a visit.

The Good Reverend Roger

I still love the fact that dumbass thought Nigel had 560,000 posts.

Assuming that a post takes one minute, that means that Nigel would have been posting non-stop for 388 days, assuming she neither sleeps nor eats.

And given that she's REALLY a 250 pound neanderthal from Tucson, she does in fact eat and sleep.  Among other things.  Horrible, horrible things.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

Dude's got it wrong. You're a paying customer. I fucking love Iron Maiden, but if they're not playing in Massachusetts, they're not getting my money this tour. Why should they? They didn't think it was worth their time to come for a visit.

I PAID MONEY.  WERE ARE 3rd RATE FOLK SINGERS?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:32:10 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

I PAID MONEY.  WERE ARE 3rd RATE FOLK SINGERS?

I will get by.

The Good Reverend Roger

Still, it took a special kind of moron to follow the Dead.  You needed to not care about personal hygiene, grinding poverty, sucking dick for concert tickets and/or acid, and spending a LOT of time in parking lots while people with jobs went to go get their nostalgia on watching old hippies do the same shit they'd been doing since the fucking middle ages.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 04, 2014, 12:26:41 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

Which one is Gavriel?

That rings a bell. Hang on a tick.

Found the thread, remembered the dude in question.