News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Why I Am an Anti-archist

Started by Rev. Stu Holbrook, June 02, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 03, 2014, 11:00:36 PM

All Father Nigel, with over 569,000 comments on line - you likely spend too much time in your virtual neighborhood to know what is going on in your actual neighborhood.

Okay, enough is enough.  Fuck off. 

What a DICK.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

(and this is where we all have a good laugh about the post-count generator Tripzip installed and stupid fucking assholes who don't include their brain in conversations)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All Father Nigel, with over 569,000 comments on line - you likely spend too much time in your virtual neighborhood to know what is going on in your actual neighborhood.

:lulz: Oh, how very, very little you know.

I take it from your response you have no idea what or who I'm talking about.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 03, 2014, 11:11:37 PM

Someone on the internet is asking where they know me from and listing places out in the world that we may have met.

THEY MUST NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.

The Good Reverend Roger

I take if from his response that he is an unpleasant person who also happens to be a wannabe guru and self-promoting fucktoy looking for followers.

He will find them, too.  Just as soon as he finds a forum full of brain-damaged acid heads who...

Has anyone told him about the facebook discordians?  It's a match made in heaven!  He'll be spiking the koolaid by this time next week!

Junkenstein

Rev. Stu,

You are boring.

Work on that. It's a shame you won't succeed as you seem to have equated interesting and intelligent with tedious.

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 03, 2014, 05:31:41 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 03, 2014, 07:08:41 AM
The most pineal guy in the room.

Because you seem to be a little slow to grasp things, the above are not good things. Consider them.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 03, 2014, 11:03:40 PM
(and this is where we all have a good laugh about the post-count generator Tripzip installed and stupid fucking assholes who don't include their brain in conversations)

He probably thinks he's really posted here 247 times. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on June 03, 2014, 11:13:22 PM

Someone on the internet is asking where they know me from and listing places out in the world that we may have met.

THEY MUST NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.

LOGIC!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 03, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

I just thought it was funny that he was that desperate for a means to put you down.

But you ARE female and one of Those People, so he probably feels some justification in this.  Speaking as you, I find it reprehensible.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 03, 2014, 11:13:51 PM

I take if from his response that he is an unpleasant person who also happens to be a wannabe guru and self-promoting fucktoy looking for followers.

He will find them, too.  Just as soon as he finds a forum full of brain-damaged acid heads who...

Has anyone told him about the facebook discordians?  It's a match made in heaven!  He'll be spiking the koolaid by this time next week!

OMG. It's a match made in heaven! They'll LOVE him! Rev Stu, here you go; I think these are your people! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204727328/

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 03, 2014, 11:15:26 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 03, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

I just thought it was funny that he was that desperate for a means to put you down.

But you ARE female and one of Those People, so he probably feels some justification in this.  Speaking as you, I find it reprehensible.

Speaking as you, I agree.  :lulz:

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Good Reverend Roger, you were neither "trying" as was AFN nor did you put in any real effort. It is no wonder Discordians do not have a reputation at-large and that within esoteric circles your rep... you're reputation is as a clique of aging fucks with receding hair-lines and diminishing relevance. The problem is theological.
Note the correction to my grammar in my original post - I was indeed a dumb ass. However, I recognized and corrected the mistake, something "The Decider" -George-the-Lesser would never do. (My father personally fished George the Greater out of the S.Pacific, though a life-long Republican he did say before he passed that he "wished he had thrown the bastard back.")
So, why aren't things going well? If you are the Good Reverend referred to in the Spider Rants, then enough said. The material sounds as if it were recorded in a college dorm room by old dudes whose presence there is just creepy.
I posted this topic here at your suggestion in PM.
Bring it.
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

Pæs

Pæs

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK, HE'S ATTACKING OUR REP IN ESOTERIC CIRCLES.

Junkenstein

AND OUR RELEVANCE.

'tis the end times.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.