News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Why I Am an Anti-archist

Started by Rev. Stu Holbrook, June 02, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

He could HEAR how creeped out the college students were by your presence in the dorm room.

Were those recorded by Roger or is Stu the kind of asshole to come in attacking strangers who have no stake in the conversation?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Of course, this is also the guy who has at least twice now informed people on this board that his student Jamil Myrick was shot to death on the corner of 15th and Alberta. Interesting that a tragedy that was so close to his heart and left such a mark didn't also imprint the correct location of the murder.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're up to 264 posts now, Stu. What's that, an average of 58 posts a day? You must not get out much. :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

You can't expect people to accurately recall details about things apparently important to them.

It's fucking RWHN again, isn't it? He's cunningly swapped puns for whatever this is.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 03, 2014, 11:35:11 PM
You can't expect people to accurately recall details about things apparently important to them.

It's fucking RWHN again, isn't it? He's cunningly swapped puns for whatever this is.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pæs

BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HIS BRILLIANT WEBSITE?

Pæs

They don't just go around handing out webspace to random asshats. This guy is a somebody.

Junkenstein

He's probably 3 somebodies and likes tickling.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rev. Stu Holbrook

Pæs; Eddie Gosset - look him up here. http://www.principiadiscordia.com/links.php
Glass houses eh wot?  :roll:
Rev. Stu
May the Divine light shine upon you and within you today and all the days of your life.
All power to the people!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 03, 2014, 11:18:39 PM
Good Reverend Roger, you were neither "trying" as was AFN nor did you put in any real effort.

I offered to tell you what was going on.  You decided it was more important to be snarky and show us all WHAT.  It's just that simple.  You'd rather dig your heels in and screech, so fuck you.  I'm too busy having fun being Nigel, because I look fucking HOT in a sun dress.

:showus:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 03, 2014, 11:31:36 PM
Of course, this is also the guy who has at least twice now informed people on this board that his student Jamil Myrick was shot to death on the corner of 15th and Alberta. Interesting that a tragedy that was so close to his heart and left such a mark didn't also imprint the correct location of the murder.

Wait.  What?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stu Holbrook on June 03, 2014, 11:18:39 PM
Good Reverend Roger, you were neither "trying" as was AFN nor did you put in any real effort. It is no wonder Discordians do not have a reputation at-large and that within esoteric circles your rep... you're reputation is as a clique of aging fucks with receding hair-lines and diminishing relevance.

Oh, dear?  I'm getting old?  Oh, shit, why did nobody tell me?

And relevant?  I don't want to be relevant.  I am on a board with some like-minded friends.  Where the fuck are YOU?