News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Psychedelics Offer Promise in Face of Absurd Opposition

Started by Pope Lecherous, June 04, 2014, 06:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Lecherous

Observe the situation. Observe the players. Each day N# people are arrested for non-violent crimes, and the number keeps rising. Coincidentally, there is an industry which has been dubbed; by the public, intellectuals, and pundits galore, as the Prison-Industrial Complex. They throw cancer-ridden seniors in prison to serve their life/death sentence. And all for possessing, or desiring the opportunity to possess, one's own health and body. And the inalienable right to administer self-aid in the event of circumstances threatening to the intrapersonal welfare, interpersonal relations, or OUR respective ecopersonal niches. You have no rights. Which rights allow you to infringe upon my sovereign rights as a human citizen and living being? You pulled them from the void, from which you pull all your rationalizations for hate, greed, and 5 more Deadly SinsTM I can't remember. You have no Authority over me, and failure to remove the "Schedule I" status of Psychedelic substances, wastes numerous opportunities to save lives, and hastens the downward spiral in which our vastly-interconnected civilization grinds to a screeching halt in The Aftermath of Modernism. I'll discuss such topics as Why the very classification: Schedule I is antithetical to constructive behavior, and howPsychedelics no longer meet the Man's self-procalimed mandate of what a "Schedule I substance" even is. Let's go.

What are Schedule I drugs and are there other types? I'm glad you asked. As per The Internet: here.

"The Controlled Substances Act (CSA) was passed by the 91st United States Congress as Title II of theComprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 and signed into law by President Richard Nixon ."

The article continues to describe the five Schedules/classifications borne of The Legislation.

"Schedule I substances are those that have the following findings:

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.[The Law]

LSD and Marijuana are the obvious Psychedelic and mildly psychedelic candidates which Annihilate condition B, had only they'd given a second glance to the damage their active/apathy creates in the lives of themselves and others and the same boat that you're sabotaging. But fear not. An Entity of Great Integrity strives to dispel Reefer-Madness: The concealing shroud concealing an ENDLESS need for need,at any and all cost. To whom, them, or y'all. And they sell us self-help books to indulge in such destructive paradigms.

Execute. Google. Search.

About 940,000 results IN... POINTNEGATIVE23333333micromoments.

LOOK AT IT.

 HYPERLINK "http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/10788449/Why-psychopaths-are-more-successful.html" Whypsychopaths are more successful - Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk › Men › Thinking Man

The Daily Telegraph

May 7, 2014 - Behaving like apsychopath could help you in your career and love life. ... to Success, part popular science book, part self-helpguide from Andy ...

 HYPERLINK "http://www.businessinsider.com/6-ways-acting-like-a-psychopath-can-help-you-succeed-2014-5" 6 Ways Acting Like A Psychopath Can Help You Succeed ...

www.businessinsider.com/6-ways-acting-like-a-psychopa...

Business Insider

May 8, 2014 - Behaving like apsychopath could help you in your career and love life. ... to Success, part popular science book, part self-helpguide from Andy ...

 HYPERLINK "http://www.thegoodpsychopath.com/media/why-psychopaths-are-more-successful/"Why psychopaths are more successful - The Good ...

www.thegoodpsychopath.com/.../why-psychopaths-are-more-successful/

1 day ago - Why psychopaths are moresuccessful ... Psychopath's Guide toSuccess, part popular science book, partself-help guide from Andy McNab and ...

 HYPERLINK "http://patdollard.com/2014/05/why-psychopaths-are-more-successful/"Why Are Psychopaths More Successful? « Pat Dollard

patdollard.com › Science

May 7, 2014 - ... to Success, part popular science book, part self-help guide from Andy ... "I wanted to debunk the myth that all psychopaths are bad," says ...

 HYPERLINK "http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/personality-disorders-and-psychopathy" Personality Disorders and Psychopathy | Doctor | Patient.co.uk

I know you're reading down here now. The first 4 have a theme, don't they? By the time someone thinks to ask The 5th, it's a fait I-comply or something like that. The Aftermath Is Upon Us. I invite you to see this for yourself.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

The Johnny

(clears throat) "Ehem"

**turns on the microphone and taps it**

"Cleanup on aisle 23, repeat, we request cleanup on aisle 23, RWHN"
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Lecherous

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 05, 2014, 05:39:11 AM
WTF is this raft of shit?

Someone trying to start Drugs&Drugs&Drugs&Drugs Part #36343222B.

Fortunately it's impossible to determine any kind meaning so is unlikely to result in 150+ page shitheap.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 06, 2014, 02:38:15 PM

Someone trying to start Drugs&Drugs&Drugs&Drugs Part #36343222B.

Fortunately it's impossible to determine any kind meaning so is unlikely to result in 150+ page shitheap.

Fortunately. That kind of is better suited Aneristic illusions.

UB

Someone mislabeled an undisciplined Luciferian and forgot to keep peace.  *go figure*
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

minuspace

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 04:56:58 PM

Someone mislabeled an undisciplined Luciferian and forgot to keep peace.  *go figure*
Go fuck yourself.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on June 08, 2014, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 04:56:58 PM

Go fuck yourself.

"She" is attacking everything that moves.

Right now, the betting is 3 for RWHN, 2 for poptard, and 1 for brand new butthole.

Place your bets, LuciferX.  When the big reveal happens, the winner(s) get a horrible snail mail letter, 2 pages long.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

UB

*ignoring the lot of misinformed, presumptuous

I covered this subject about two weeks ago. It's devastating that the worst case senerios are made examples of validity.

Pope Lecherous

UB

می شود تا نیمی از ذهن است سحر و جادو خصمانه ندارد

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.