News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 17, 2014, 04:54:38 PM
Back, just like always.  Hell, I've been here for old work and using the PM system as a scratch pad, so it wasn't terribly honest for me to pretend I was "gone".

I'm done being mad, but I'd be lying if I said things haven't changed a bit.  This will be the last word I have on the subject, I am not interested in dragging the corpse around behind me all fucking year, and I am no longer interested in discussing it.

Welcome back!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Junkenstein

Have you been watching your (I forget what you were calling him, motivation guy?) closely? He might just finally have broken and shat in the kettle.

Which, incidentally, is one of the most incredible bouts of office revenge I have ever had the good luck to be warned about.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on July 17, 2014, 06:16:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 17, 2014, 04:54:38 PM
Back, just like always.  Hell, I've been here for old work and using the PM system as a scratch pad, so it wasn't terribly honest for me to pretend I was "gone".

I'm done being mad, but I'd be lying if I said things haven't changed a bit.  This will be the last word I have on the subject, I am not interested in dragging the corpse around behind me all fucking year, and I am no longer interested in discussing it.

Welcome back!

Thanks.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 06:18:00 PM
Have you been watching your (I forget what you were calling him, motivation guy?) closely? He might just finally have broken and shat in the kettle.

Which, incidentally, is one of the most incredible bouts of office revenge I have ever had the good luck to be warned about.

Andrew is out of town on business that I foisted off on him.  This is totally Tiny Killer Neckbeard's bad.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Salty

The cat ate 12 of my earplugs. 12.

We thought she was pregnant, but it was earplugs. That ain't right.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

LMNO

I thought it was just my cat that was addicted to the smell of earwax.  We had to get a trash can with a closing lid in the bathroom, because she was simply destroying our used Q-Tips.

Pope Pixie Pickle

dawwww.

This is Mimi, actually tiny and skinny as fuck but is all fluff and bear like gait.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

This coffee is shit.  It's over there in the pot making BLURK noises like the Star Wars scene on Dagobah when Luke's X-Wing sinks. I can smell it's badness from here. A thousand tastebuds cry out in agony, and then are silenced. And then George Lucas retrocons the whole thing and Greedo shot my coffee mug first. I can't take it anymore.

Also, "Harder" is the worst idea for a safeword EVER.  Just trust me on this.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 17, 2014, 07:29:32 PM
What the hell did TKN do to that stuff?

I have no idea.  It's like a big mug of smallpox.  It makes me want to breakdance in a room full of kittens.

Suu

There is nothing in this [first] world worse than a shitty cup of coffee.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Shitty coffee is a godsend.

Give me that dirty mud from a greasy spoon any day, a million degrees and tarnishing stainless steel spoons, burning holes in my stomach and leaving pockmarks on the floor below. I'll take free refills, thank you very much.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.