News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Happy Father's day to all the PD father's.
Highlights of last night in little mexico:
Me,my brother, and Godfather drowned a whole bottle of tequila by ourselves. Something like 6-7 shots in a hour period . Godfather fell asleep on the chair, my brother had a terrible ending, I just laughed and laughed as it had little effect on me.
My dad just danced and danced and danced all night with my mom. Went on a drunk beer run 30 mins before the Jewish store cranks up the price of booze last minute. Everyone has more beer I have a total of 10 more beers after all the tequila. 3 more hours of continuous drunk dancing. Music ends because it's morning. Neighbors realize they have children, and they need to go home. 4 hours later everyone is eating breakfast, and washing dishes, and watching soccer. It's like NOTHING happened!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: George Edger Dingleburry on June 15, 2014, 06:17:29 PM
Happy Father's day to all the PD father's.
Highlights of last night in little mexico:
Me,my brother, and Godfather drowned a whole bottle of tequila by ourselves. Something like 6-7 shots in a hour period . Godfather fell asleep on the chair, my brother had a terrible ending, I just laughed and laughed as it had little effect on me.
My dad just danced and danced and danced all night with my mom. Went on a drunk beer run 30 mins before the Jewish store cranks up the price of booze last minute. Everyone has more beer I have a total of 10 more beers after all the tequila. 3 more hours of continuous drunk dancing. Music ends because it's morning. Neighbors realize they have children, and they need to go home. 4 hours later everyone is eating breakfast, and washing dishes, and watching soccer. It's like NOTHING happened!

That sounds rather fantastic, really.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 07:34:41 PM
I'm at work.  :rogpipe:

WTF? It's not only Sunday, it's FATHER'S DAY. What did the bastards do this time?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 07:36:00 PM

WTF? It's not only Sunday, it's FATHER'S DAY. What did the bastards do this time?

Well, the ball mill that keeps doing weird shit?  ALL THE BRICK LINING FELL OUT.  That was part of the reason for the delay on my trip.  And while I have an I&E guy doing hole watch, a confined space entry means the maintenance supervisor has to be on site.

So I'm sitting in my office fucking off.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

Well, the ball mill that keeps doing weird shit?  ALL THE BRICK LINING FELL OUT.  That was part of the reason for the delay on my trip.  And while I have an I&E guy doing hole watch, a confined space entry means the maintenance supervisor has to be on site.

That ball mill.  :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

55,000 kilograms of bricks is one hell of a mess.

Salty

Yes, please, follow me outside where I go to drink my 1st cup of tea in peace to tell me about your dream. Do that, I want to know ALLLLLLL about your super interesting dream. Really.

No, really.

Oh, and how you slept. And what kind of food you have in the back of your teeth. And maybe touch on your existential crisis. In fact, just unload your thoughts as they arrive in your head. Think of me as a sort of waste recepticle.

:murder:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 07:39:29 PM

That shit's crazy.

The place you work is crazy.

Also, Tucson.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 15, 2014, 07:40:09 PM

That shit's crazy.

The place you work is crazy.

Also, Tucson.

You're right, you know.  This place isn't inhabitable.

Salty

How does anything have that many bricks?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on June 15, 2014, 07:39:56 PM
Yes, please, follow me outside where I go to drink my 1st cup of tea in peace to tell me about your dream. Do that, I want to know ALLLLLLL about your super interesting dream. Really.

No, really.

Oh, and how you slept. And what kind of food you have in the back of your teeth. And maybe touch on your existential crisis. In fact, just unload your thoughts as they arrive in your head. Think of me as a sort of waste recepticle.

???

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on June 15, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Well, they're extremely dense bricks, and this fucking thing is HUGE.

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 07:41:00 PM
Quote from: Alty on June 15, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

No, really.

???

I have taken to going outside for me 1st cup since saying things like "I dont like to chit chat 1st thing in the morning" has no effect. Am now constructing a rocket ship.

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2014, 07:41:34 PM
Quote from: Alty on June 15, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

Well, they're extremely dense bricks, and this fucking thing is HUGE.

How is it they fall out?