News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 06, 2014, 04:20:48 PM
I'm on page 6 of a 7 page paper, and my computer decides its out of memory so I have to restart and re-find the paper I was in the process of citing.  :argh!:

:crankey:

I hope you saved it relatively recently before it pooped out.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 06, 2014, 12:09:07 PM
Quote from: Triggered word /b/ear on August 06, 2014, 03:34:50 AM
Selfish self-promotion.

http://www.gofundme.com/cmp6f8

The text doesn't make it very clear how much you're looking to raise, nor what really you'll be doing with funds raised.  Is it to expand the inventory?  Move to a brick and mortar location?  Fund payroll?

I mean, I'm still going to kick you a $20 or so, but for other people, they may want to know more about what your business plan is.

Oh, btw, I don't really need/want the Yu-Gi-OMGWTF reward, but feel free to mail it to someone you randomly choose from the phone book.

np

Ben Shapiro

Phone interview done. Now I wait 5 days to see if I'll be doing a face to face interview.

minuspace

Ty'z for posting about this - helping my related apprehensions.

minuspace

Quote from: Pæs on August 06, 2014, 10:44:33 AM
Successfully made a rough 3D island in Blender and textured water and land separately. Soon, precious, I will be a master of making game art assets.
I know, right!  Did you try the fluid simulator?  How did you do the water (landscape generator + texture?)...

Now it gives me back the ring :lulz:

EK WAFFLR

Back from celebrating my Grampa's 70th. He got a message from the hospital a few days before that he beat the cancer. That'll be the second time in ten years the old beast did that.  :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on August 07, 2014, 12:38:49 PM
Back from celebrating my Grampa's 70th. He got a message from the hospital a few days before that he beat the cancer. That'll be the second time in ten years the old beast did that.  :)

That's awesome, Waffle.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on August 06, 2014, 04:26:18 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 06, 2014, 04:20:48 PM
I'm on page 6 of a 7 page paper, and my computer decides its out of memory so I have to restart and re-find the paper I was in the process of citing.  :argh!:

:crankey:

I hope you saved it relatively recently before it pooped out.

Yeah, I'm a pretty compulsive saver, it was just annoying to have to restart EVERYTHING. I need a new computer. Someday.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

That's awesome!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Bu🤠ns

Now THAT'S some good stock.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 07, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

Now THAT'S some good stock.

Viking DNA.  They use cancer cells for thralls.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace