News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

The Company Loves Me. The Have Sent Me a Friend.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 10, 2014, 03:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

This is the first time that Tucson sounds like something I want to be a part of.

Not that I know jack shit about engineering.

Nephew Twiddleton

This is probably the best thing that has happened in Andrew's life.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 12, 2014, 06:43:32 PM
This is the first time that Tucson sounds like something I want to be a part of.

Neither do I.  I just make shit work so the process engineers can make the future.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 12, 2014, 06:45:02 PM
This is probably the best thing that has happened in Andrew's life.

Remains to be seen.

I know this place is one of the best things that ever happened to me, even if the stress level is a little unhealthy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 12, 2014, 07:06:47 PM
:lulz: That last line. OMG.

Blatantly stolen from when I did Will's review a couple of years back.  Too good not to reuse.

Ben Shapiro

Bu🤠ns

I'm so glad I discovered this thread.  This guy seems like he still hasn't found the motivation necessary to break out of old roles and molds.  I wonder if he needs to be put in a position where he can rigorously fail.  You know that whole a fool will fall until he is wise bit...only with more spontaneous crazy and the possible missing appendage.

This was EXACTLY my thought when I read that last interaction...I'm like DAMN what have I been doing all my life.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on June 12, 2014, 11:15:36 PM
I'm so glad I discovered this thread.  This guy seems like he still hasn't found the motivation necessary to break out of old roles and molds.  I wonder if he needs to be put in a position where he can rigorously fail.  You know that whole a fool will fall until he is wise bit...only with more spontaneous crazy and the possible missing appendage.

This was EXACTLY my thought when I read that last interaction...I'm like DAMN what have I been doing all my life.

Thing is, he really is a genius at grinding (go for it, LMNO!).  He's just a dumbshit.

UB

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 10, 2014, 04:01:21 PM
It occurs to me that it gets easier to be the asshole on the other side of the desk, as the years go on.

Suppose so. The Front Office Administrator plaque I joked with my Office Manager about seems even more the tool to get smacked with by disgruntled patrons from the other side of my carnival window... so I'm less of an asshole than assumed here.  ;)
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Absolutely surreal.

And hilarious.

Sometimes it's difficult to not idolize you, Roger.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net (+1 Hidden) and 5 guests on June 13, 2014, 01:31:10 AM
Absolutely surreal.

And hilarious.

Sometimes it's difficult to not idolize you, Roger.

Surreal was the goal.  And idolizing me is perhaps not the best option.   :lulz:

Luna

Hold the fucking phone.

You made transparent aluminum obsolete, before I even got to play with any??
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on June 13, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Hold the fucking phone.

You made transparent aluminum obsolete, before I even got to play with any??

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.